Subject: "RE: Care to not hide behind a handle ?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8537
Show all folders

Circuits Edge (inactive user)Sat 31-Aug-02 11:32 AM
Charter member
#8541, "RE: Care to not hide behind a handle ?"

I don't see how my 'handle' has anything to do with this, as I asked one thing, your side of it.

Either way, I remember a random assassin of mine getting blackjacked by you at the inn. You then run and give me tells about how you're extremely sorry, and how it was all a mistake. Now I don't buy it, and I feel like killing you anyway, so I come after you. I catch up with you in Dagdan, and you manage to get away, again, and continue giving me tells about how you're sorry in poor english, making me think you're with the russian posse. Then again, seeing your reply now, I'm thinking you're just an AIM kiddie.

A bit later, I'm 'stalking' someone in Akan, when I get a tell from you asking me to come fight you or something. We meet up in Galadon and of course you've brought a little friend. We fight it out for a few rounds, and I end up dying. No biggie as it was a random assassin. It's just the tells that ticked me off. That's not RPing a chicken, that's being a chicken.

I met up with you with another char of mine, Pym, a Herald bard. This time you've managed to get inducted into Battle, to my, and others surprise, others that remember you trying to gang them with someone else. I don't think Battle is the cabal of choice for you if you want to RP a ganging coward, but who am I to say.

Anyway, I'm traveling with an invoker I think, still the Pym char, and we're walking across eastern when you try jacking me. I flee, sneak, come back and sing cold. You resist and end up disarming my black hammer. You keep it and that's that. No one died that I remember. Nothing to remark on that occasion, but it was you who asked for a name.

Yours sincerely,
Circ.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Blasko the Unseen, Exile of War [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 11-Aug-02 08:54 PM
Reply blasko, tilaen (Guest), 14-Aug-02 07:04 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Blasko the Unseen, Exile of War, Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 11-Aug-02 09:16 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Blasko the Unseen, Exile of War, Boy Scout (Guest), 12-Aug-02 06:52 AM, #2
     Reply Care to not hide behind a handle ?, Blasko (Guest), 31-Aug-02 10:56 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Care to not hide behind a handle ?, Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 31-Aug-02 11:32 AM #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8537 Previous topic | Next topic