Subject: "(DEL) Blasko the Unseen, Exile of War" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8537
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 11-Aug-02 08:54 PM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8537, "(DEL) Blasko the Unseen, Exile of War"

Sun Aug 11 22:52:36 2002

10 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Frost Giant on the Theran calendar Blasko perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:278
PK Ratio:28% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

tilaen (Guest)Wed 14-Aug-02 07:04 AM

#8538, "blasko"
In response to Reply #0

I know the role you played with the village/scion thing.. from the small talk we had after the death of a chancellor. I wanted to say, very, very well done.
I knew you through a few characters.. those like deuras, duranos.. another, and tilaen.. you lived that long hehe. Didnt understand your character until that one.. one interaction with you as tilaen.

oh well.
good luck with your next character, and keep doing devious #####!

Circuits Edge (inactive user)Sun 11-Aug-02 09:16 PM
Charter member
#8539, "RE: (DEL) Blasko the Unseen, Exile of War"
In response to Reply #0

Well, not meaning to flame, but really, how is it you got inducted into the village in the first place? I remember numerous times when you showed extreme cowardice, used magic items, and even after induction would gang non caballed warriors, or non mages. Care to give us your side of the story?

Circ.

Boy Scout (Guest)Mon 12-Aug-02 06:52 AM

#8542, "RE: (DEL) Blasko the Unseen, Exile of War"
In response to Reply #1

I recommended him at the request of an immortal, after watching him use a magic item. You know what they say about not being able to distinguish who a wizinvis immortal is...

Though, he convinced some others too, so kudos to him. I was happy to help him play a deceptive role, maybe they were too.

-Boy Scout

Blasko (Guest)Sat 31-Aug-02 10:56 AM

#8540, "Care to not hide behind a handle ?"
In response to Reply #1

post your real name and what you realy think

Circuits Edge (inactive user)Sat 31-Aug-02 11:32 AM
Charter member
#8541, "RE: Care to not hide behind a handle ?"
In response to Reply #4

I don't see how my 'handle' has anything to do with this, as I asked one thing, your side of it.

Either way, I remember a random assassin of mine getting blackjacked by you at the inn. You then run and give me tells about how you're extremely sorry, and how it was all a mistake. Now I don't buy it, and I feel like killing you anyway, so I come after you. I catch up with you in Dagdan, and you manage to get away, again, and continue giving me tells about how you're sorry in poor english, making me think you're with the russian posse. Then again, seeing your reply now, I'm thinking you're just an AIM kiddie.

A bit later, I'm 'stalking' someone in Akan, when I get a tell from you asking me to come fight you or something. We meet up in Galadon and of course you've brought a little friend. We fight it out for a few rounds, and I end up dying. No biggie as it was a random assassin. It's just the tells that ticked me off. That's not RPing a chicken, that's being a chicken.

I met up with you with another char of mine, Pym, a Herald bard. This time you've managed to get inducted into Battle, to my, and others surprise, others that remember you trying to gang them with someone else. I don't think Battle is the cabal of choice for you if you want to RP a ganging coward, but who am I to say.

Anyway, I'm traveling with an invoker I think, still the Pym char, and we're walking across eastern when you try jacking me. I flee, sneak, come back and sing cold. You resist and end up disarming my black hammer. You keep it and that's that. No one died that I remember. Nothing to remark on that occasion, but it was you who asked for a name.

Yours sincerely,
Circ.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8537 Previous topic | Next topic