Subject: "RE: Explanation" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84942
Show all folders

Vaez (Guest)Thu 20-Aug-09 04:05 PM

#84962, "RE: Explanation"

I feel as though I did know what battle was all about, I was just trying to RP someone who was cold, calculating, and calm, so perhaps it came off that I didn't know what it was about.

Like I said, I have no regrets or hard feelings towards anyone. I know why you weren't inducting me, and though it was frustrating, I didn't feel it was unwarented.

I'm quite newb (playing since late march) so my biggest problem is I can never find the people I want to kill. Five more mage kills should have been real easy especially for an assassin, I'm just quite inept at the hunt.

It was good though, I was chillin low rank to work on my skills anyways so it didn't effect me ENORMOUSLY, cept for having the 'applicant' flag on my back for so long with no powers to defend myself.

Its all good though. You had reasons to make me wait that were more than legitimate. I totally respect the way you played Ghrum and the way you handled the induction process. I just had to pay for the fact that I'm newb, and I suppose I should.

Good playing with you!

GLWYN too!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Vaez the Taiotoshi [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 19-Aug-09 09:32 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Vaez the Taiotoshi, Vaez (Guest), 22-Aug-09 02:16 AM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Vaez the Taiotoshi, Vaez (Guest), 19-Aug-09 09:45 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Vaez the Taiotoshi, Pasiphae (Guest), 19-Aug-09 09:50 PM, #2
     Reply Ouch man...that sucks., Minyar1 (Guest), 20-Aug-09 08:43 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Vaez the Taiotoshi, Daevryn, 20-Aug-09 09:06 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Vaez the Taiotoshi, Vaez (Guest), 20-Aug-09 11:22 AM, #5
          Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Vaez the Taiotoshi, Vaez (Guest), 20-Aug-09 11:25 AM, #6
     Reply Explanation, Ghrummin (Guest), 20-Aug-09 02:03 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Explanation, Vaez (Guest), 20-Aug-09 04:05 PM #8
               Reply RE: Explanation, Heh (Guest), 21-Aug-09 06:22 PM, #9
                    Reply RE: Explanation, Vaez (Guest), 21-Aug-09 09:01 PM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84942 Previous topic | Next topic