Subject: "The Nexun who lost finally lost hope..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8287
Show all folders

Arathian (Guest)Mon 05-Aug-02 06:15 PM

#8291, "The Nexun who lost finally lost hope..."

Well what can I say, I made Arathian because hell I like to fight and I found the problem towards the end of his life. I had the spirit and heart of a villager without the powers and beliefs. I loved being in Nexus it gave me a chance to fight a bunch of hardcore people and really test my strength at making a character that could hold his own in battle, its great to know that you won a fight against someone that should have slaughtered you regardless thier rank or clothing. There were some Villagers who could wipe me clean naked if they went out it the right way. I was pretty much a one-trick pony...boneshatter and hope to god you dropped a weapon then bash your ass till you died. If that didn't work wear some swords and flurry and pray that I did more damage than you. It was a hell of a lot of fun and I do agree that Nexun's need some powers just a few maybe so they don't have to rely on someone to fight with them. Well I've got some shout outs to give as well.

Nexus:
Cercanopuno - Hell man you've got a lot against you, as a Svirf leading a cabal when usually you are probably the only one in. Its going to be hard and I hope you stick it out. I just can't handdle losing so many worthless times, sorry man.

Zephyr - I really was going to Delete that night but I decided I'd kick myself in the morning...so I lasted another what two days.

Battle:
Huraz - After Aridhol I thought I could take you easy, but I guess that was just a simple mistake that you never did again because after you died that time I don't think I got you again.

Tobeldest - One fight it was ugly and I never wanted to fight you again, although I probably would have had you come around again. Props on your character.

Koogar - Damn little Svirf, Autumn Harvest really does beat ass...You ought to get that title back.

Kirshaw - 805 damage flurry...thats all I have to say.

Jelraak - Too bad I hadn't seen you around after you trashed me and Cercanopuno on the retrieval, because I wanted you bad after that. We had some fun fights though.

Sofia - I guess you ended up leaving or deleting or something, its too bad I had fun having a villager I could beat on.

Hirilim - Your a very talented Assassin to be able to escape me in the Battlefield that one time, after that you pretty much had the upper hand on me the rest of my life.

Others:
Amora - Well good luck to you and all your quests, I've always loved Druids ever since I made Lor and you were playing yours well.

Phoden - Guess your on your own Porc.

Imms:
Divox - Thanks for letting me in and I hope I didn't let you down but it was inevitable.

Kahosarin - I never actually got to talk to you about anything but I guess I kind of wanted a religion a little late in life it makes sence how I didn't get any kind of reaction I'll start earlier with my next Char.

And to the rest of you and those I forgot. Trust me you'll see me in the fields.

Arathian/Lor
Brian

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Arathian the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 05-Aug-02 04:27 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Arathian the Weaponsmaster, Gyasi (Guest), 06-Aug-02 10:32 AM, #6
Reply ha, Valarath n/t (Guest), 06-Aug-02 01:12 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Arathian the Weaponsmaster, KraveGATHa (Guest), 05-Aug-02 10:44 PM, #4
Reply The Nexun who lost finally lost hope..., Arathian (Guest), 05-Aug-02 06:15 PM #2
Reply RE: The Nexun who lost finally lost hope..., Cercanopuno (Guest), 05-Aug-02 07:20 PM, #3
Reply Sorry to see you go, Kaz (Guest), 06-Aug-02 04:13 PM, #7
Reply RE: The Nexun who lost finally lost hope..., Hirilim (Guest), 07-Aug-02 09:28 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Arathian the Weaponsmaster, Bryvac, 05-Aug-02 04:44 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8287 Previous topic | Next topic