Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Arathian the Weaponsmaster
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=8287
8287, (DEL) Arathian the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Aug 5 18:26:16 2002

2 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Arathian perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:147
PK Ratio:51% (closer to 100% is better)

8288, RE: (DEL) Arathian the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Gyasi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Never sure if people who are supposed to be fighting ragers who hang out on the east road are simply crazy or extremely brave. I guess you were the latter. See you in the fields.
8289, ha
Posted by Valarath n/t on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
8290, RE: (DEL) Arathian the Weaponsmaster
Posted by KraveGATHa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You fought rather well, was nice to see you about
Didnt interact much with you but saw a few logs
Well done I'd say.
Keep it up

Like Ol'Maus says if you dont feel like pkin'.....ROLEPLAY

itscobain@hotmail.com
8291, The Nexun who lost finally lost hope...
Posted by Arathian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well what can I say, I made Arathian because hell I like to fight and I found the problem towards the end of his life. I had the spirit and heart of a villager without the powers and beliefs. I loved being in Nexus it gave me a chance to fight a bunch of hardcore people and really test my strength at making a character that could hold his own in battle, its great to know that you won a fight against someone that should have slaughtered you regardless thier rank or clothing. There were some Villagers who could wipe me clean naked if they went out it the right way. I was pretty much a one-trick pony...boneshatter and hope to god you dropped a weapon then bash your ass till you died. If that didn't work wear some swords and flurry and pray that I did more damage than you. It was a hell of a lot of fun and I do agree that Nexun's need some powers just a few maybe so they don't have to rely on someone to fight with them. Well I've got some shout outs to give as well.

Nexus:
Cercanopuno - Hell man you've got a lot against you, as a Svirf leading a cabal when usually you are probably the only one in. Its going to be hard and I hope you stick it out. I just can't handdle losing so many worthless times, sorry man.

Zephyr - I really was going to Delete that night but I decided I'd kick myself in the morning...so I lasted another what two days.

Battle:
Huraz - After Aridhol I thought I could take you easy, but I guess that was just a simple mistake that you never did again because after you died that time I don't think I got you again.

Tobeldest - One fight it was ugly and I never wanted to fight you again, although I probably would have had you come around again. Props on your character.

Koogar - Damn little Svirf, Autumn Harvest really does beat ass...You ought to get that title back.

Kirshaw - 805 damage flurry...thats all I have to say.

Jelraak - Too bad I hadn't seen you around after you trashed me and Cercanopuno on the retrieval, because I wanted you bad after that. We had some fun fights though.

Sofia - I guess you ended up leaving or deleting or something, its too bad I had fun having a villager I could beat on.

Hirilim - Your a very talented Assassin to be able to escape me in the Battlefield that one time, after that you pretty much had the upper hand on me the rest of my life.

Others:
Amora - Well good luck to you and all your quests, I've always loved Druids ever since I made Lor and you were playing yours well.

Phoden - Guess your on your own Porc.

Imms:
Divox - Thanks for letting me in and I hope I didn't let you down but it was inevitable.

Kahosarin - I never actually got to talk to you about anything but I guess I kind of wanted a religion a little late in life it makes sence how I didn't get any kind of reaction I'll start earlier with my next Char.

And to the rest of you and those I forgot. Trust me you'll see me in the fields.

Arathian/Lor
Brian
8294, RE: The Nexun who lost finally lost hope...
Posted by Cercanopuno on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It happeneds I suppose, I was really glad to see you return to the rift after, well whatever that was that happened. Im sorry my char couldnt back you more than he did. still not use to vuln blunt =P. Sad to see you go, smart warrior, there was a bit more you could do in battle, we should have nailed koogar on the east crossroads, remeber crossdown in that situation =P. anyhow, I could tell you were not use to being beat on like that, kinda figured you were a village warrior-type. Well played, and I hope Im not on the recieving end of you skill. Have fun with your next char.

-Cerc-
8293, Sorry to see you go
Posted by Kaz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think after a bit of testing out different tactics you could have been mean as hell. I enjoyed those last few hours we were travelling together and I"m sorry we got jack-hammered.

Kaz.
8292, RE: The Nexun who lost finally lost hope...
Posted by Hirilim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What can I say, you were brave, always willing to fight and our fights kicked ass. Was fun our faceoffs in the dwarf forest, you standing somewhere for you surrounding the sunrise to work and me standing hiding somewhere stalking. All in all you made the game more fun for me, and im sorry to see you go....good luck with your next!
8295, RE: (DEL) Arathian the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Bryvac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey man, saw you, fought you, watched you alot, ever since
I gave your sword back after you were fightin that frightful fiend.
Anyhow, good char, see your next I'm sure
Bryvac