Subject: "I had a lot of fun with this character, just got bored in the end." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78967
Show all folders

Minyar1 (Guest)Sat 18-Apr-09 11:07 PM

#78976, "I had a lot of fun with this character, just got bored in the end."

Transmuters are a very fun and intersting class. I don't like to be a huge gang happy guy, so I probably didn't get as many kills as Icould have. I did have a lot of fun interacting with everybody and doing what I could. I tried to fight a lot of people alone and really only shied away from solo fights with people like Malthalia who could just make my life tough. Transmuters are very hampered by shackles and by "when you don't see me."

Twist - Thanks for the talks we had and finding me worthy of that tattoo. Very sweet and I wanted to do more with you, but I just grew kinda tired of the char and we hadn't really talked about anything specific other than the things I was doing.

Corrlaan - Thank you for running the role contest. I want to be clear and say that muddle was an awesome spell and I didn't fully understand that until later in life. I think it would have been even more realized for its potential had I been more into group killing and such, but as it happened, I only had so many spells i could throw at someone before they typically ran, and muddle wasn't always on that list. I am grateful for what I was given, despite what some on dios thought. I just wasn't sure what the benefits of a few things were to me, such as the wis and charisma.

Marcatis - Thanks for the couple of times you jumped in and gave us some echoes. It was fun most of the time and the stuff with Enlilth at the tree was kinda cool.

Outlanders:
Lexingtona - I start with you because for a long time our relationship was the highlight of the character. That never really waned except when you were gone for that long absence. Thanks for the fun we had.

Mreash - I think you do a good job as Harbinger and I liked fighting with you. I'm amazed at how hard it was to make you quick sometimes.

Ruutob - I liked you and thoght you knew what you were doing. Druids can be pretty tough to get the hang of and I think you were doing great. I will never understand using that bear form though, never.

Valdora - I liked you a lot for the most part too. I think you are a fine outlander, but I'm not sure you are around enough to be the Nightreaver, maybe it was just a timing issue. I'm glad I could help you find your rods too.

Ceyraia - We had some fun ones, I said most of what needs to be said in your goodbye.

Calue - Thought you were interesting and was very shocked you got the mantle of sunwarden before Jolindar.

Jolindar - My big giant buddy, we were a tough duo if we got rolling. THanks for all the fun we had and the great fights!

Inwe - I really didn't like you at first and thought you were just a greedy powergamer. I came to like you more as time went on and I appreciated the talks we had. I wish yo ugood luck in that.

Pique - Interesting guy you were, and I see good things for you.

Enemies -

My major enemies were honestly the village. I fought them more than anyone else for the msot part. It is very hard to fight with shackles and so I avoided that somewhat. I didn't mind so much, unless it was a vindie and then well, I avoided them if warranted because bloody shackles is even worse! I did a good job most of the time, but that death to Shalsad was so annoying. I had just switched and hit zap self with barrier when you flew in. Otherwise my defenses would have been ebtter and I would have been abel t oget away. bah! Good job on that.

Iktul - Never fought, anytime I got your guards turned you ran.
Nidblot - We had a couple of good ones and I had a lot of fun with that.

Woldrun - Ug...man you were a beast to fight against. Ragers can be so rough and you were even worse. You got a good thing going with how you fight, well done.

Borkhad - got you that one last time before you immed and man was I happy about that one. I was bummed that you didn't knock that orcs head off though when he jumped in.

Firhindil - Another hard fight more me most of the time. You guys were tough to battle but I tried my best.

I'm really tired and fried from being out in the sun for more hours than I was supposed to be today. Standing and loading buses with no shade for four hours no the hottest day so far of the spring is rough. I'm a bit burned and out of it. Please post if you want to and I'll try and respond.

Thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Datsue Zetterg the High Wizard of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 18-Apr-09 09:28 PM
Reply I had a lot of fun with this character, just got bored ..., Minyar1 (Guest), 18-Apr-09 11:07 PM #4
Reply Another fun Minyar character., Firhindil (Guest), 18-Apr-09 11:53 PM, #6
Reply It was a spell and hard to land through bane. nt, Minyar1 (Guest), 19-Apr-09 02:22 PM, #12
Reply RE: I had a lot of fun with this character, just got bo..., Nidblot (Guest), 19-Apr-09 04:24 AM, #9
Reply Thanks for the compliments., Datsue (Guest), 19-Apr-09 02:24 PM, #13
Reply RE: I had a lot of fun with this character, just got bo..., Borkahd, 19-Apr-09 11:34 AM, #11
Reply Cool dude, Vythigor (Guest), 20-Apr-09 09:31 AM, #14
Reply Yeah, landing a kill on a healer is tough., Datsue (Guest), 20-Apr-09 04:03 PM, #15
Reply Because druids out of the wild = no sups except sunray ..., Ruutob (Guest), 20-Apr-09 08:17 PM, #16
Reply Yeah...I hear ya on the bear form., Minyar1 (Guest), 21-Apr-09 07:15 AM, #19
Reply Paid for PBF three days ago, just wondering if it will ..., Minyar1 (Guest), 20-Apr-09 09:46 PM, #17
Reply Another loss..., Lexingtona, 21-Apr-09 01:11 AM, #18
Reply Dude., Daevryn, 18-Apr-09 09:56 PM, #1
     Reply I want cool stuff too :*( -nt-, Mek (Guest), 18-Apr-09 10:05 PM, #2
     Reply I WANT A COOL QUESTFORM!!!, Caztor (Guest), 18-Apr-09 10:50 PM, #3
     Reply Oh well...for most of my life I didn't know what it did..., Minyar1 (Guest), 18-Apr-09 11:10 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Oh well...for most of my life I didn't know what it..., Daevryn, 19-Apr-09 12:08 AM, #7
     Reply That reminds me of, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 19-Apr-09 01:37 AM, #8
     Reply RE: That reminds me of, Daevryn, 19-Apr-09 09:55 AM, #10
     Reply RE: Dude., Enbuergo2 (Guest), 21-Apr-09 06:50 PM, #20
          Reply RE: Dude., Ahtieli2 (Guest), 21-Apr-09 07:05 PM, #21
               Reply RE: Dude., Enbuergo2 (Guest), 22-Apr-09 08:19 PM, #22
                    Reply RE: Dude., Daevryn, 22-Apr-09 09:25 PM, #23
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #78967 Previous topic | Next topic