Subject: "RE: (DEL) Cariatid the Embraced of the Surface" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7876
Show all folders

Esoehi (Guest)Sun 21-Jul-02 06:36 PM

#7884, "RE: (DEL) Cariatid the Embraced of the Surface"

Well. I sort of saw this coming, you haven't been around for some time, or if you have it's not been for long periods of times. I enjoyed traveling with you, even when you tricked me into quaffing so cause you were worried about getting your group killed. I looked forward to running into you, cause you always had somewhere to go. And the time you finally got pissed at Shamus and said screw kicking him from the Inn, and started going at him. that was great. I don't know what to say. Going to miss you. and all that. Best of Luck with the next character.

- Esoehi

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Cariatid the Embraced of the Surface [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 21-Jul-02 03:37 AM
Reply Bloody hell, eh, Xiouze (Guest), 22-Jul-02 10:21 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Cariatid the Embraced of the Surface, Cariatid (Guest), 21-Jul-02 10:58 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Cariatid the Embraced of the Surface, Esoehi (Guest), 21-Jul-02 06:36 PM #2
     Reply Grrrr, Nydeikon (Guest), 21-Jul-02 10:23 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Cariatid the Embraced of the Surface, Bethrella (Guest), 22-Jul-02 12:35 AM, #4
     Reply Good Job, Dalentar, 22-Jul-02 06:38 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Cariatid the Embraced of the Surface, Daiken (Guest), 23-Jul-02 02:36 AM, #7
     Reply Thanks for all the fun., Kaz (Guest), 24-Jul-02 07:01 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7876 Previous topic | Next topic