Subject: "RE: (DEL) Cariatid the Embraced of the Surface" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7876
Show all folders

Cariatid (Guest)Sun 21-Jul-02 10:58 AM

#7878, "RE: (DEL) Cariatid the Embraced of the Surface"

I never expected to get this far with Cariatid. She was originally rolled as a joke, a three foot svirfnebli with a twenty foot pike? And then… everything worked out for once. After a year and a half (don’t laugh) I finally manage a character that got to level 30. In the end, Cariatid went way beyond my expectations, and I really enjoyed the time I put into her. In the end though, I just got bored. Svirfnebli polespecs can’t really explore that well (damnable blunt vuln), and Herald doesn’t offer that much at hero most of the time.

A few goodbyes:

Iunna- not even really sure what to say. I have so much respect for you both as a player and a character, and it really meant a lot (to both Cariatid and myself) the first time I wasn’t the lowbie watching you pass notes around going “what’s going on?” Good luck with whatever direction you’re heading in.

Dieca- I like your character, but have to slightly disagree with your being High Herald. Its always so quiet when you are around. Iunna was always arranging events and stuff, something you just don’t seem to do. Maybe that’s changed since I stopped showing up, and I hope it has for the good of the Inn.

Xiouze- I love the character. Xiouze is just so full of energy, so damn irrepressibly cheerful. I have no idea how many exp holes you got in near hero, and really don’t want to. Good luck in accomplishing your goals.

Shila and Esoehi- sorry, just have to put you two together. The two of you make one of the best couples I’ve ever seen. The one imagine that sticks with is Shila sitting on the edge of the water with Esoehi sneaking up behind her.

Arvam- damn you for getting frozen! Inn was too quiet with you gone. Everything was just that much better with you around, and I really enjoyed our conversations. Maybe you’ll see a follower one of these days.

Mayesha- after seeing all the hell you put Xiouze through, I swear I will delete any character that attracts your attention . Hope you liked the dodecahedrons.

Sorry to anyone who I should have mentioned, and I hope there are a few of my statues still floating around.

Until next time,
DKF

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Cariatid the Embraced of the Surface [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 21-Jul-02 03:37 AM
Reply Bloody hell, eh, Xiouze (Guest), 22-Jul-02 10:21 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Cariatid the Embraced of the Surface, Cariatid (Guest), 21-Jul-02 10:58 AM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Cariatid the Embraced of the Surface, Esoehi (Guest), 21-Jul-02 06:36 PM, #2
     Reply Grrrr, Nydeikon (Guest), 21-Jul-02 10:23 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Cariatid the Embraced of the Surface, Bethrella (Guest), 22-Jul-02 12:35 AM, #4
     Reply Good Job, Dalentar, 22-Jul-02 06:38 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Cariatid the Embraced of the Surface, Daiken (Guest), 23-Jul-02 02:36 AM, #7
     Reply Thanks for all the fun., Kaz (Guest), 24-Jul-02 07:01 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7876 Previous topic | Next topic