Subject: "RE: (DEL) Ashvang the Novice of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7869
Show all folders

Ashvang (Guest)Sat 20-Jul-02 12:08 PM

#7870, "RE: (DEL) Ashvang the Novice of Owaza"

Well I've not been able to spend as much time as needed to play Ashvang so he bites the dust. I've never played an assassin before and I must say it was a ride. I play Warriors mostly and it showed alot in my fight style, well I'll make this a short goodbye for a short lived Character.

Battle: My favorite Cabal of all!
Intronan: You really do not get thanked enough for the time and effort you spend on the Cabal. You are always willing to lend an ear to the subject and that is not the norm for most imms. Your new religion seems cool and I'm sure your going to have a blast with the flock of up coming Ravens =) Thank you for all your time.

Thror did not speak with you much with this Character(unlike all my others) Was a blast fighting the Destructor to prove my *stupid* point. Keep on truckin, ya gully Dwarf.

Too many others to name so fook it.

Scions: My only real enemy.
Fauqi or whatever(goapa's char) You were a pain in the ass and tough as nails. * flicks the bird* =p

Salpena: you were annoying as #####. (not pk wise)

many others as well...oh well signing off.

Might be my last, may not...

Ashvang, Thralkoz, and other hated Characters.

ps. Eskerlian glad I got to mop you up, you deserved it from handing me my ass so many times with Thral.

laters.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Ashvang the Novice of Owaza [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 20-Jul-02 11:46 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Ashvang the Novice of Owaza, Ashvang (Guest), 20-Jul-02 12:08 PM #1
     Reply You little bugger., Shamus (Guest), 20-Jul-02 11:22 PM, #2
     Reply RE: You little bugger., Ashvang (Guest), 21-Jul-02 11:19 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ashvang the Novice of Owaza, Intronan, 21-Jul-02 10:18 AM, #3
     Reply The Fauaqi problem, Goapa (Guest), 22-Jul-02 09:32 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ashvang the Novice of Owaza, Hirin (Guest), 30-Jul-02 08:38 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7869 Previous topic | Next topic