Subject: "(DEL) Ashvang the Novice of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7869
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 20-Jul-02 11:46 AM
Member since 07th May 2024
16833 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7869, "(DEL) Ashvang the Novice of Owaza"

Sat Jul 20 13:45:31 2002

1 o''clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Battle on the Theran calendar Ashvang perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:144

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Ashvang the Novice of Owaza, Ashvang (Guest), 20-Jul-02 12:08 PM, #1
     Reply You little bugger., Shamus (Guest), 20-Jul-02 11:22 PM, #2
     Reply RE: You little bugger., Ashvang (Guest), 21-Jul-02 11:19 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ashvang the Novice of Owaza, Intronan, 21-Jul-02 10:18 AM, #3
     Reply The Fauaqi problem, Goapa (Guest), 22-Jul-02 09:32 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ashvang the Novice of Owaza, Hirin (Guest), 30-Jul-02 08:38 AM, #6

Ashvang (Guest)Sat 20-Jul-02 12:08 PM

#7870, "RE: (DEL) Ashvang the Novice of Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

Well I've not been able to spend as much time as needed to play Ashvang so he bites the dust. I've never played an assassin before and I must say it was a ride. I play Warriors mostly and it showed alot in my fight style, well I'll make this a short goodbye for a short lived Character.

Battle: My favorite Cabal of all!
Intronan: You really do not get thanked enough for the time and effort you spend on the Cabal. You are always willing to lend an ear to the subject and that is not the norm for most imms. Your new religion seems cool and I'm sure your going to have a blast with the flock of up coming Ravens =) Thank you for all your time.

Thror did not speak with you much with this Character(unlike all my others) Was a blast fighting the Destructor to prove my *stupid* point. Keep on truckin, ya gully Dwarf.

Too many others to name so fook it.

Scions: My only real enemy.
Fauqi or whatever(goapa's char) You were a pain in the ass and tough as nails. * flicks the bird* =p

Salpena: you were annoying as #####. (not pk wise)

many others as well...oh well signing off.

Might be my last, may not...

Ashvang, Thralkoz, and other hated Characters.

ps. Eskerlian glad I got to mop you up, you deserved it from handing me my ass so many times with Thral.

laters.

Shamus (Guest)Sat 20-Jul-02 11:22 PM

#7874, "You little bugger."
In response to Reply #1

You were thralkoz and yulithe? I cannot believe you talked so much ##### to shamus as thralkoz, through your character of ashvang. I thought you and I had a very good relationship, other than that one incident with the destructor and your pursuing those not our..blah blah. Odd you didn't like shamus much, I thought ashvang was well played...by far your best in my opinion. I was going to opt to have you as my drillmaster, but you stopped showing up ..like at all..abruptly. Oh well.

Ashvang (Guest)Sun 21-Jul-02 11:19 AM

#7875, "RE: You little bugger."
In response to Reply #2

I tried not to hold a grudge and take a different Rp with Ash. Like I said I think your a Good Rager, just a little demanding with the rewards, but hell you got more than any of my characters got...so maybe it works. I told Intronan, and Thror why I stopped showing and would rather not post my reasons on a forum where I'm not the most popular. Thanks for the props, Shamus.

IntronanSun 21-Jul-02 10:18 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
25 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7873, "RE: (DEL) Ashvang the Novice of Owaza"
In response to Reply #1

I liked where you wanted to take Ashvang, and the things you wanted to do with him. Sorry they couldn't come to fruiton... good job nonetheless when you were around

Goapa (Guest)Mon 22-Jul-02 09:32 AM

#7872, "The Fauaqi problem"
In response to Reply #1

A duergar mace spec who is wielding flaming/drowning maces almost all the time versus a felar assassin non-berserker. I don't think I was tough as nails because of my ability, I think it was mostly because of race/class combo. Just like I'm pretty much a bowl of jelly versus a wave shielded invoker. Oh do I love geyser.

I will give you this, you didn't back down much from fights, you came in swinging. Unfortunately you left corpses.

Good luck!

Go

Hirin (Guest)Tue 30-Jul-02 08:38 AM

#7871, "RE: (DEL) Ashvang the Novice of Owaza"
In response to Reply #1

Felar Power!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7869 Previous topic | Next topic