Subject: "RE: (CON) Spyko the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7782
Show all folders

Spyko (Guest)Wed 17-Jul-02 01:13 PM

#7783, "RE: (CON) Spyko the Weaponsmaster"

I probably wont mention everyone ive interacted with because that would be imposible for me to remeber.

A few things, I started off Spyko on a bad note but hope i dispelled the 'coward' label many I think tried to attribute to him. Spyko was a defender not a berserker and I tried to think less agressively than im used too. This was mixed with my thinking more strategically in terms of the overall war rather than winning battles. Instead of trying to kill always and become glorious, he was more interested in ways to beat the enemy down in spirit. Whether by attacking their ego, or convincing them to quit the war (I still think my words helped you Dar!) Or just plain knoking them out and leting a better warrior tackle the actual kill, it wasnt about Spyko, it was about whats best for the Village.

That said heres the traditional list of friends and enemies (that I can remeber)

Village:

Rhuean: As I mentioned in your goodbye thread, you were largely the reason I became a defender, You seriously showed the strength that is inherent in that pick and im sure the Village wont be 95% berserkers after you. Just for that I hope they put your name on the pillar soon.

Sofia: Ill admit at first when I didnt really know your character I didnt like her. Caling everyone 'boytoy' just got on my nerves until I got too fight at your side and realized that it was your tough-girl act, but under it all your a sweetheart. (HA try and bonk me now im a ghost) Thanks for trying to save me in Thar-Acaia and dont beat on yourself for my deaths, they were all my responsibilty. You have definatley earned my respect for your skill, courage, and attitude. Fight on soldier! And ONCE AGAIN - You'd make a GREAT drillmaster -wink wink nudge nudge-

Intronan - As a long-time Villager ive never had so much interaction with Imms, and my gut tells me you were behind alot of it, thanks for the interaction and the vitality quest, sorry i burnt through the lives so fast, I was really trying to win a few more battles before I went out. I absolutely LOVE the area you made for the rites, great idea.

Thror - I dont know how often I may have interacted with you, but I know through past experience that you've been doing a great job with the Village, the Village is as strong now as Ive ever seen it. I think they should get some big quest like the scions got awhile back, they deserve it.

Shamus - Im glad I was able to earn a place in the Village, I was *this* close to giving up for awhile, only stubberness kept me from deleting. You were busy, but you did a great job forging a strong fighting force while you where Commander.

Huraz - Stand strong, despite what others may have said, you deserve your Command as much as any Villager. Rhuean was a splendid Drillmaster, you im sure will be a splendid Commander.

Rorimac - My fellow axe spec, we had good times, stand strong buddy.

Enemies:

Darantin: My oldest most respected foe, I definately have to mention you Stone Spider. Had alot of great battles, especially that siege at the Rift. Why did you leave the rift, I still think my argument finally convinced you, or at least i like to think so.

Stargher: Once, just once id have loved to catch you without a transmuter in tow to cast 'hold person' on me.

Dullameh: Only mention you because I cant stand the thought of someone I cant beat one on one.

Dwoggurd: Damned good fighter, sure didnt enjoy the thought of facing you. Bet me attacking you solo was a suprise. Just wish i had something in my arsenal to deal out more damage than your flurries.

That whining healer nexan lady: Do you do that to everyone?!?

Honorable mentions:

Ciaker - violent little assassin, will miss you buddy
Wasarbre - Have fun with them talons
LAcharst - Give me credit damit! (you know what im talking about)
Fauquai -Didnt quite go down the way you painted it, but apologies anyways.

There were others but none I can really remember at the moment, plus im running out of time to write this.

Comments on axe/hand specs:

Axe is very good, but disembowel truly truly truly sucks for the most part. Imms please change it, give it bleeding damage when it hits, with the possibilty of instant death when writhing/convulsing.

Make hand to hand skills useable with one hand, I almost never used anything but stun and evasion on occasion. But if id been able to use a shield with ironhands id have used it more often.

Together it was actually a pretty good choice, nothing like knocking someone out and waking them with pincer. It gets the job done, And stun. well stun is just damned near as close to a skill that always works as ive ever used.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Spyko the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 17-Jul-02 12:17 PM
Reply RE: (CON) Spyko the Weaponsmaster, Spyko (Guest), 17-Jul-02 01:13 PM #2
Reply *cry*, Ciakaer (Guest), 17-Jul-02 08:45 PM, #3
Reply well, bugger me with a fish-fork!, Karkanen (Guest), 19-Jul-02 02:58 AM, #4
Reply Bah., Gorach, 19-Jul-02 11:55 AM, #6
Reply How could you forget me!, Delebrinduil (Guest), 19-Jul-02 12:36 PM, #7
Reply well..., Cercanopuno (Guest), 19-Jul-02 09:54 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON) Spyko the Weaponsmaster, Intronan, 17-Jul-02 12:58 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON) Spyko the Weaponsmaster, Applicant (Guest), 19-Jul-02 08:31 AM, #5
          Reply well firstly.., Abernyte, 20-Jul-02 01:07 AM, #9
          Reply RE: (CON) Spyko the Weaponsmaster, Spyko (Guest), 22-Jul-02 09:56 AM, #10
               Reply The line between OOC and IC, Oddjob, 23-Jul-02 08:18 AM, #11
                    Reply RE: The line between OOC and IC, Spyko (Guest), 23-Jul-02 09:02 AM, #12
                         Reply And another thing!, Spyko (Guest), 23-Jul-02 09:07 AM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7782 Previous topic | Next topic