Subject: "That newbie scion plonker was on my hit list after screwing that up." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74717
Show all folders

Abernytee (Guest)Fri 05-Dec-08 03:38 AM

#74775, "That newbie scion plonker was on my hit list after screwing that up."

I Ko'd you with boulderhawk then reverted and was just about to poison/plague/curse/slow you with my various scrolls and wands I had for just such occassions when super-newby idiot comes in and attacks the sleeping Imperial who has two scions standing next to him! I almost through my keyboard across the room. KO's happen to infrequently, so when it worked I was thinking 'Yes, got him!'.

Only other useful KO was on Baldruk (sp). An imperial bard just by ostalgiah but after I had him plagued, poisoned and cursed in the woods I was about to bite him and use the dire wolf forest tracking when my wife shouted that the baby had just projectile vomited all over her, the dog and the sofa! I had to shift to hummingbird and fly so I could go afk. That stung a bit too!

-----Abernyte

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI just don't think I can cope anymore.......Meleke is D... [View all] , Abernyte, Wed 03-Dec-08 05:52 PM
Reply More of a goodbye. Toodle-pip!, Abernytee (Guest), 04-Dec-08 06:45 AM, #4
Reply Totally. Hummingbird/lemur..., Forsakenz (Guest), 04-Dec-08 11:24 AM, #5
Reply Yeah, you were tough, Nererial (Guest), 04-Dec-08 05:25 PM, #6
Reply That newbie scion plonker was on my hit list after scre..., Abernytee (Guest), 05-Dec-08 03:38 AM #8
Reply You suck., Lightmaged (Guest), 04-Dec-08 09:39 PM, #7
Reply Was it intentional to choose an anagram of Meleke?, Daurwyn (Guest), 03-Dec-08 06:20 PM, #1
     Reply Anagram of Elemek, rather nt, incognito, 04-Dec-08 02:37 AM, #2
     Reply I noticed I had done it after I had already rank into t..., Abernytee (Guest), 04-Dec-08 04:24 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74717 Previous topic | Next topic