Subject: "RE: (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #707
Show all folders

shokaiSat 28-Apr-01 03:13 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#709, "RE: (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero"

I enjoyed our brief encounter, I gotta hand it to you for sticking to your role....or what I ascertained your role to be at least. You dealt with it a lot better than most would've, and I was kinda hoping that you would've found your axe after I hid it a little deeper in Nyathl Ikalith, since I always feel a little bad when I kill a mortal, but feel even worse if I do something that hurts thier character a little more.
On the otherhand, Shokai does still adhere to the Knight code he wrote in when he was a leader, which is roughly any blade that may harm a Knight should be taken from a fallen foe, leave them empty handed so they may pray about thier mistakes, without anything hindering them....and well, you did attack me

Anyway, I thought Fomo was pretty solidly played...good luck.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 27-Apr-01 09:24 PM
Reply Evil, Evil, Evil, Zheesus (Guest) (Guest), 28-Apr-01 11:10 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, shokai, 28-Apr-01 03:13 AM #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Fomorius (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 09:55 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Aerdica (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 10:45 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Duasgel (Guest) (Guest), 27-Apr-01 11:43 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Elarion (Guest) (Guest), 28-Apr-01 01:45 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Paelnor (Guest), 28-Apr-01 10:11 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero, Valguarnera, 28-Apr-01 10:38 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #707 Previous topic | Next topic