Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) <SCION> Fomorius the Anti-Hero
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=707
707, (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Apr 27 23:23:58 2001

8 o''clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Old Forces on the Theran calendar Fomorius perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:167
PK Ratio:95% (closer to 100% is better)

708, Evil, Evil, Evil
Posted by Zheesus (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You are evil for deleting, evil, evil, evil..... Thanks for putting up with my ass though.... We had some good times and I learned quite a bit from following you around.

Zhees.

709, RE: (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero
Posted by shokai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I enjoyed our brief encounter, I gotta hand it to you for sticking to your role....or what I ascertained your role to be at least. You dealt with it a lot better than most would've, and I was kinda hoping that you would've found your axe after I hid it a little deeper in Nyathl Ikalith, since I always feel a little bad when I kill a mortal, but feel even worse if I do something that hurts thier character a little more.
On the otherhand, Shokai does still adhere to the Knight code he wrote in when he was a leader, which is roughly any blade that may harm a Knight should be taken from a fallen foe, leave them empty handed so they may pray about thier mistakes, without anything hindering them....and well, you did attack me :P

Anyway, I thought Fomo was pretty solidly played...good luck.
710, RE: (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero
Posted by Fomorius (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun to an extent, this was my first semi succesfull try at an Anti-Paladin. Most of the others never made it past 30.

AP's are really wonderfull to tell you the truth, I loved playing this one. I might play another sometime down the line. Who ever coded unholy blessing did a kickass job, I would have liked to have gotten lightning but the way it looked now, It wasnt gonna come by anytime soon. My one request is that the pk requirements on control unholy bless be lowered. It would make life a little less number oriented.

How many kills did I have anyways?
Just curious as to how much damn kills it takes to just get the first two controls.

Life without barrier is rough, I had to pick my battles very carefully. My biggest fear was always a summoner and a bard, rightly so. Since that combo got me three times.

A few goodbyes

Valguarnera: Thanks for what little interaction you gave me, I was hoping to actually get somewhere with whole leadership thing. But I knew it was never gonna flesh out.
Thror: A shame I couldnt complete that little quest, one person refused to level up and the other stopped logging on.

Scion: You bastards need to get your ##### together, Lokilith, Hejduk and a few others are the only ones worth mentioning. Aerdica thanks for helping me level and keeping me alive through all of our little adventures. I wish people wouldnt rp their scions like they are playing imperials. I am so damn tired of that RP.

Fortress: You blokes were good fun, Warborf, Stezxmon, and a few others were the only ones that ever put up much of a fight.

Sylvan: Plyate, feirhuld, paelnor at low levels. Plyate always made me think twice before venturing off into the woods.

Battle: What happened to that cabal? The last hero I fought was that felar assassin that deleted a little while back.

Scarab: Qxorlarran you rule dude, kickass rp and not to shabby at fighting either. I knew I always had a good hunting partner when ever you were around.

I am missing a whole bunch of people, so dont take it the wrong way if I missed you. I dont have the hours it would take for me to list all the people I would want to list.

715, RE: (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero
Posted by Aerdica (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well Darn... I'm really sad to see you go. I enjoyed your company. I'm begining to get really sick of being a walking sanctuary machine. At least with you it was always an adventure. I don't know if you could tell (if you couldn't you were blind) but I know like nothing about this game, thanks for showing me around. Good Luck.

Aerdica
714, RE: (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero
Posted by Duasgel (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a lot of respect for you out of character
great rp, super badass pker

in character you pissed me off, mainly in pretty much ordering me to give you that mace, and then telling Lok bout it

also the time i missed a cranial on Warborf, one of the first times ive ever missed a cranial when it counted, what was it you said? "Bloody worthless duergars" think I proved myself accordingly though after that

great job
713, RE: (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero
Posted by Elarion (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I swear I hated to fight you as Elarion. One of my deaths to you actually caused Elarion to become old. As an Anti-Paladin, you impressed me, since any of the others I had seen were not... worthwhile all the time. Hope to see your next character soon.
712, RE: (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero
Posted by Paelnor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As Paelnor I hated you, as a player, I hated you for just spamming bash. I don't recall ever getting much speach out of you (and I do from some of my enemies) but its okay since I didn't really expect it. Nearing your upper levels, I really had to plan out what was going to occur. It still bugs me that you teleported literally into the same room as me, and before I could quaff away, I was dead. Well played on your part, though I do wish you'd done more than bash away. Good luck with your next, I think you proved what an a-p can do.

-Paelnor, ranger third class, beneath Kiac and Flontinot.
711, RE: (DEL) Fomorius the Anti-Hero
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you did a solid job, and you showed considerable consistency and grit all the way through. The being I sent you to look for was intended to be a challenge- you clearly knew what you were doing, so I wanted to give you a mission that would test your roleplay and exploration skills. I was surprised you always (to my knowledge) chose to go alone, but it was consistent with what I saw of your roleplay.

Careful with that pray command. :) And, well, if you attack Shokai, all bets are off. }>

As to Paelnor's claim below, if all you had to do to be a successful anti-paladin is spam bash, we'd have a hundred of them. Given some of the people and small groups you were victorious over, I suspect you knew a lot more tricks than the mighty bash.

From the pen of:
valguarnera@carrionfields.com">Valguarnera Trisseptia