Subject: "Enjoyed This One" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69278
Show all folders

YeanSun 22-Jun-08 03:55 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69364, "Enjoyed This One"

Right from the start until the end, your rp, preachings and initiative impressed me greatly. And I don't think I could have revealed myself to you..although sphere knowledge, the Mistress that you were expecting and I was playing along with isn't very Yean at all..perhaps opposite in fact

Glad you liked the weapon although it doesn't do much at all. Unfortunately, you never lost it to anyone heh. It would have made for some fun bits of rp, as I was going to torment anyone that dared possess your scepter. And that part when we fell into a pit gave me away, didn't it? I didn't expect to take damage as well.

I always saw the religion as a cult-like following kind of thing. With you as head priestess, I was looking to see how many initiates we could gather. If the great worship was ever pulled off, I think that would have been very neat.

Overall, very well played char with a solid non-pantheon religion fleshed out. Glad you enjoyed the char, I know I did.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Nerisa Bonraphinu the Vision of An... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 22-May-09 03:07 PM
Reply Time to unpack and say goodbye, Nerisa (Guest), 22-Jun-08 02:18 AM, #4
Reply RE: Time to unpack and say goodbye, shamanman, 22-Jun-08 02:52 AM, #5
Reply It is dangerous for me to generalize, N.B. (Guest), 22-Jun-08 10:54 PM, #11
Reply Enjoyed This One, Yean, 22-Jun-08 03:55 AM #6
Reply Sorry if I jaded you. That was not the intention., Sey (Guest), 22-Jun-08 09:01 AM, #7
Reply RE: Time to unpack and say goodbye, Waris (Guest), 22-Jun-08 01:00 PM, #8
Reply one question..., a person (Guest), 22-Jun-08 10:31 PM, #9
     Reply re Voralian, N.B. (Guest), 22-Jun-08 10:48 PM, #10
Reply he's out of town right now, so goodbyes should come a b..., bobby-p (Guest), 20-Jun-08 10:35 AM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Nerisa Bonraphinu the Vision o..., Aubrei (Guest), 20-Jun-08 12:51 AM, #2
Reply re forgotten character, N.B. (Guest), 22-Jun-08 11:07 PM, #13
Reply Aaw, I really did like you txt..., Deiha (Guest), 19-Jun-08 03:37 AM, #1
     Reply You were kickin!, N.B. (Guest), 22-Jun-08 11:00 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #69278 Previous topic | Next topic