Subject: "I should have deleted ages ago." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6826
Show all folders

TowerinDwarf (Guest)Fri 31-May-02 10:38 AM

#6827, "I should have deleted ages ago."

Just lost interest in Grestokk, i'd say necros are the most fun from titles 32th to low 40's and that was where i ruled my roost. Never acually killed with PWK, but is one spell that does get through resists for damage.

Not many people i interacted with much, Tilean and Shrikas would probably laugh if a say there names.. well.. umm..

Most fun i had was fighting warriors(ragers excluded).. just too easy to kill with sleep, a few preps if i was worried about cranial pincer but all was sweet.

The worst battles were against Conjure Warlocks, I just do not see why they should get a Ver 2.0 of spellbane, healing that could be seen as better than a healers and an elemental they do not know how to abuse. Seeing as they can cast other spells all at the same time.

Last death i lost link and i woke at the temple, maybe someone can show me what happened. Not to worried though, i need to delete all my characters and start fresh.

If anyone has any logs.. post them somewhere please..
I like seeing me die.. umm kill..

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Grestokk the Spectre [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 31-May-02 10:14 AM
Reply I should have deleted ages ago., TowerinDwarf (Guest), 31-May-02 10:38 AM #1
     Reply necros should do well vs conjurers, Daurwyn (Guest), 31-May-02 07:50 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6826 Previous topic | Next topic