Subject: "(DEL) Grestokk the Spectre" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6826
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 31-May-02 10:14 AM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6826, "(DEL) Grestokk the Spectre"

Fri May 31 12:12:59 2002

12 o''clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Sun on the Theran calendar Grestokk perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:248
PK Ratio:74% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TowerinDwarf (Guest)Fri 31-May-02 10:38 AM

#6827, "I should have deleted ages ago."
In response to Reply #0

Just lost interest in Grestokk, i'd say necros are the most fun from titles 32th to low 40's and that was where i ruled my roost. Never acually killed with PWK, but is one spell that does get through resists for damage.

Not many people i interacted with much, Tilean and Shrikas would probably laugh if a say there names.. well.. umm..

Most fun i had was fighting warriors(ragers excluded).. just too easy to kill with sleep, a few preps if i was worried about cranial pincer but all was sweet.

The worst battles were against Conjure Warlocks, I just do not see why they should get a Ver 2.0 of spellbane, healing that could be seen as better than a healers and an elemental they do not know how to abuse. Seeing as they can cast other spells all at the same time.

Last death i lost link and i woke at the temple, maybe someone can show me what happened. Not to worried though, i need to delete all my characters and start fresh.

If anyone has any logs.. post them somewhere please..
I like seeing me die.. umm kill..

Daurwyn (Guest)Fri 31-May-02 07:50 PM

#6828, "necros should do well vs conjurers"
In response to Reply #1

Blind the archon, flee, and reengage. Works wonders because the conjurer is busy trying to cancel the blindness. Only Maelifarau ever used to do it though from what I recall. If you don't, you'll not be able to do much to the conjurer.

To have a fighting chance of pulling this off, I think you need to be a hero though, when fighting heroes.

Regarding version2 of spellbane, what do villagers and warlocks have in common? Makes sense that they'd have a power in common, to the extent that it works against necro spells.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6826 Previous topic | Next topic