Subject: "RE: (DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6746
Show all folders

Lintronea (Guest)Mon 27-May-02 04:45 AM

#6750, "RE: (DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements"

Hey, thanks. Clearly there were things I could have learned from you. That trip proved how much more powerful a pair of bards are for support then just one. You did an excellent job on that bit of exploring- leading around without just dragging people through the motions. You avoided the here let me tell you exactly what to do metality trap that others often fall into (i.e "Okay, in the next room light the candle, ring the bell, and read the book").

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 26-May-02 01:12 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements, Nilomasan (Guest), 26-May-02 03:37 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements, Krivohan, 26-May-02 05:16 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements, Lintronea (Guest), 27-May-02 04:45 AM #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements, Acallsho (Guest), 29-May-02 12:33 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements, Vomalice (Guest), 29-May-02 09:46 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6746 Previous topic | Next topic