Subject: "RE: (DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6746
Show all folders

Nilomasan (Guest)Sun 26-May-02 03:37 PM

#6747, "RE: (DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements"

Well, I had fun with this char, but it was just time to move on. Everyone wants to be your friend, but only for your shields . 'Vokers can be damned powerful, especially if you can get a/b/s. Let's see...six invoker shields + barrier + aura + shield + stone skin + ward of deflection + protection (which applied to a vast majority of my fights)...I don't know the exact numbers, but that's probably less than 10% damage. Couple that with the massive damage that invokers can deal, and the utility they just gained, and you have a powerhouse. Too bad I never took the time to figure out what all the shields protect against. For anyone who wondered why I had all seven shields, the char was created before affinity went in. Goodbyes:

Tinuthiel: I knew from the first sentence that you were a better roleplayer than me and I suspected you'd end up gettings leadership. You were fun to be around.

Duvernay: We did most of our 30+ ranking together I think. I was really looking forward to kicking ass with you at hero, but you disappeaered. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Acallsho: I thought you did an excellent job of playing a chaotic good. You were also fun to travel with, and from what I saw, the hummingbird is overpowered!

Solamnus: I wanted to like you, but for some reason I couldn't help but think of you as an elitist bastard. Sorry.

Nithrawyn: I think I said this before, but good job dealing with Hell, even if you didn't get anything out of it.

Lintronea: I wanted to travel with you more. You seemed like someone it would be fun to explore with. And the place we stumbled upon on our way to the riddles...well I've been looking for that forever. I had a character that was given a quest by Bria a long time ago, and I never found one of those items. To give you an idea of how long I've been looking, my character was inducted into Arbiter by Iomahk.

Dieca: Same as for Lintronea. I was intimidated by Heralds I think because I know my roleplaying isn't that great.

Krivohan: I really wanted to fight you one on one when I was prepped. I think I was more scared of you than Dullameh, for what that's worth.

Dwoggurd: ditto

Thelleneor: I thought it was funny the way we kept on running into each other. I wish you MARAN would team up with the Warlocks more often. I think we'd compliment each other well.

Battle: It was usually fun fighting you guys. I think the majority of my fights were against Villagers, which I definately wasn't expecting when I rolled this char.

Sylvan: Nilomasan didn't really like fighting the Grove, and I sort of had plans to try and make peace one day. Nilomasan would like to say 'sorry' to all of you he killed. I would like to say 'thanks' for beefing up my PK ratio

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 26-May-02 01:12 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements, Nilomasan (Guest), 26-May-02 03:37 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements, Krivohan, 26-May-02 05:16 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements, Lintronea (Guest), 27-May-02 04:45 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements, Acallsho (Guest), 29-May-02 12:33 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Nilomasan the Weaver of the Elements, Vomalice (Guest), 29-May-02 09:46 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6746 Previous topic | Next topic