Subject: "RE: Laernoch gone - quick goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67396
Show all folders

Laernoch (Guest)Tue 25-Mar-08 07:19 PM

#67400, "RE: Laernoch gone - quick goodbyes"

In my very humble opinion bards just own giants beyond beliefs. I even took the anti-bard legacy with my last giant Philisrhynga a few months ago and still got my ass handed to me nonstop. If I cared enough I could dig up logs of getting owned by fiends (me dying when they just had small cuts) when I IMMEDIATELY worded to healer and had sanc-prot-stoneskin-fervor (sv vs mental)- resist mental- all up and still got smoked when I had 50 damroll sets and was spamming heal at the healer. It was just absolutely degrading and took all the fun out of it for me knowing one song just meant insta death to me against most of my pk range (usually both imperial bards are logged in together and i'm not going to get a fight without a bard).

Obviously I made lots of mistakes and I'm sure Nep could come on and point all of those out. I'm not suggesting bards should get changed, they're overpowered etc.. I'm beyond that. Just saying that it sucked for Laernoch, who was a very small fish in the sea.

Anywhoo, I have a fetish for felars so I was happy to see one in the Fort, not to mention a Maran assassin. Pretty cool stuff as I've always wanted to see a badass goodie assassin. Good luck!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLaernoch gone - quick goodbyes [View all] , Laernoch (Guest), Tue 25-Mar-08 06:21 PM
Reply Sorry about that day of Lightwalker slaying, Hada (Guest), 26-Mar-08 09:15 PM, #12
Reply I wish we had more time to RP, Khrathtyn (Guest), 26-Mar-08 07:06 PM, #11
Reply Aww, man., Throkk (Guest), 26-Mar-08 03:29 AM, #9
Reply All my enemies are leaving!, Vehldriss (Guest), 25-Mar-08 10:48 PM, #8
Reply Humbert says Hello, Humbert (Guest), 25-Mar-08 09:55 PM, #6
Reply RE: Humbert says Hello, Laernoch (Guest), 25-Mar-08 10:19 PM, #7
Reply Goodbye., Acvilar (Guest), 25-Mar-08 09:21 PM, #5
Reply Corsix on: Fiends, Corsix (Guest), 26-Mar-08 12:02 PM, #10
Reply RE: Laernoch gone - quick goodbyes, Mizfara (Guest), 25-Mar-08 06:50 PM, #2
Reply RE: Laernoch gone - quick goodbyes, Laernoch (Guest), 25-Mar-08 07:19 PM #3
Reply RE: Laernoch gone - quick goodbyes, Kayella (Guest), 25-Mar-08 06:47 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Laernoch gone - quick goodbyes, Laernoch (Guest), 25-Mar-08 07:23 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67396 Previous topic | Next topic