Subject: "Lol. I still think you have to be some kind of anti-social IRL." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66826
Show all folders

Hazarakt (Guest)Sat 01-Mar-08 05:15 AM

#66859, "Lol. I still think you have to be some kind of anti-social IRL."

Getting called a coward when you've been attacking groups of three constantly is very very annoying. Good luck anyway. No worries though, you just helped the deletion along. I was frustrated by a number of things, one of them being unable to get into the lyceum at the time. And the fact that I was once told by a villager that some certain flowers were safe to eat(this was a long while ago, of course). Also the fact that I killed the nightwalker when battle was retrieving on accident. The battle players cut me a lot of slack anyway. I'll try again sometime and do better. Thanks to everyone I interacted with. Except you Careashiin.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hazarakt the Warrior of the Blad... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 29-Feb-08 02:32 AM
Reply tsk tsk, Careashiin (Guest), 29-Feb-08 06:05 PM, #1
     Reply Lol. I still think you have to be some kind of anti-soc..., Hazarakt (Guest), 01-Mar-08 05:15 AM #2
     Reply BTW, I had no idea villagers were supposed to let peopl..., Hazarakt (Guest), 01-Mar-08 05:18 AM, #3
          Reply RE: BTW, I had no idea villagers were supposed to let p..., Careashiin (Guest), 01-Mar-08 07:43 AM, #4
          Reply Just saying., Hazarakt (Guest), 01-Mar-08 07:59 AM, #6
          Reply I love seeing you complain! Considering the character! ..., CraftedD (Guest), 01-Mar-08 11:58 AM, #8
          Reply There is a fine line..., Lyristeon, 01-Mar-08 07:52 AM, #5
               Reply It's not as if I ran around and did this all the time., Hazarakt (Guest), 01-Mar-08 08:07 AM, #7
               Reply Just so you know..., Lyristeon, 02-Mar-08 03:35 PM, #9
               Reply I smoked Kasty's emperor due the main part she was slau..., Thrakazhaar (Guest), 02-Mar-08 04:55 PM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66826 Previous topic | Next topic