Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hazarakt the Warrior of the Blade, Village Applicant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=66826
66826, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Hazarakt the Warrior of the Blade, Village Applicant
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 29 01:28:17 2008

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Hazarakt perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:41
66845, tsk tsk
Posted by Careashiin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, I must have Really pissed you off!

I was fighting an Imperial shaman, and god only knows how many maledicts I was getting fed with and you up an jumped me as soon as he fled, bleh! So, I run off an grab a polar bear and offer to duel you. I don't think you had any idea the damage you were going to soak up against that mob, and was actually suprised that you even were willing to do it in the holy grove of all places.

That being said, I was put off, IC, because you being a villager, jumping on me being a druid, after getting nicely injured and softened up from an Imperial, so after I killed you, I moved all of your items maybe... two rooms away? Just to mess with you a little bit of course, then asked if you wanted your items back.. Well, Maybe I shouldn't have said what I said when I killed you,and that's why you said it to me six or seven times before quitting out, but I Was going to tell you where the stuff was, I just wanted to make you squirm a little bit. Sorry ya up an rage deleted over it.

Anyhow, good luck with your next!
66859, Lol. I still think you have to be some kind of anti-social IRL.
Posted by Hazarakt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Getting called a coward when you've been attacking groups of three constantly is very very annoying. Good luck anyway. No worries though, you just helped the deletion along. I was frustrated by a number of things, one of them being unable to get into the lyceum at the time. And the fact that I was once told by a villager that some certain flowers were safe to eat(this was a long while ago, of course). Also the fact that I killed the nightwalker when battle was retrieving on accident. The battle players cut me a lot of slack anyway. I'll try again sometime and do better. Thanks to everyone I interacted with. Except you Careashiin. ;)
66860, BTW, I had no idea villagers were supposed to let people who've attacked them before just walk by when they're hurt. I still waited until he stopped fighting you anyway. Whatever. NT
nt
66862, RE: BTW, I had no idea villagers were supposed to let people who've attacked them before just walk by when they're hurt. I still waited until he stopped fighting you anyway. Whatever. NT
Posted by Careashiin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not to tell another player how to play a villager but, I was no enemy of the villager as far as I know, and just because I smited you one time or another, (I hardly remember) I don't think OOC it's very villager-ish to be attacking a non-mage, non-enemy of battle that is not being aggressive to you. Something along the lines of focusing on the true enemy, etc, etc. Then again, you didn't know eating d-invis flowers were against battle ways either, apparrently?

As far as walking by when being hurt, I think you knew I have/had the tools to destroy you pretty quickly if I wanted to, and you tried to cheap it out by going after me just as I finished fighting an Enemy of battle. I'm not master of Battle policy but, I don't see how you IC would have any sense of pride in killing a priest that kicked your ass in your youth, that was fairly well softened up after fighting an Imperial Shaman. Maybe this has to do with why you never got inducted? Think outside the box my friend, Outside!

Best part...

Hazarakt tells you: #### you.
Hazarakt tells you: ####.
keepreply
He's not there.
66864, Just saying.
I didn't start the #### talking until right before I deleted. Despite you calling me a #### in every other sentence.

What exactly did you expect? We duel, I get buttraped but say nothing at first. And then...
Careashiin tells you '####'
66874, I love seeing you complain! Considering the character! ...
Posted by CraftedD on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
66863, There is a fine line...
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As a villager myself, at one point, I waited for a fight to end, in my opinion, and then jumped and killed the mage. I learned from the Drillmaster and Kastellyn himself that if you are waiting for your turn to beat on someone while they are beat down, you are not holding up to the spirit of the one on one fight. You are basically spitting in the face of that spirit. Now, if you had no idea that the fight was going on and you happen to have just ran into an enemy, that isn't your fault.
66865, It's not as if I ran around and did this all the time.
In most of my fights I was on my own and odds were very against me, and I didn't complain when I died and got looted. Careashiin just brung out the worst in me.
66898, Just so you know...
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My rager who got in trouble for it was 73-6 with a pkratio of 1.01. Not to split hairs too much here, that one incident was the reason I wasn't a perfect 1.00, but, it was bad enough to have Kastellyn and the Drillmaster get on my case for it. In other words...once is too much.
66900, I smoked Kasty's emperor due the main part she was slaughtering some Outlander warrior at some cents.
Posted by Thrakazhaar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It still comes down to a question of pride and courage. After all, we've all seen logs of the Commander and Drillmaster ganging down a single AP before :)