Subject: "RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the Anvil" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6625
Show all folders

Thalongrim (Guest)Mon 20-May-02 09:35 AM

#6632, "RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the Anvil"

Well, I'm infinately sorry to see you go. You were one of the best. I always took village examples from those in Thal's life as Thralkoz, Lohrn, and now you. I remember a famous quote: "With great power comes great responsibility." - Uncle Ben, Spiderman? *grins*. The village has great power, and I only saw a few of you use great responsiblity that came with it. Honor is one of these responsibilities to me. Honor to your foe and to yourself. Honor is not the biggest thing to Thal, but it always has been important. You seemed to put duty and honor together like Thal did, and as I have said to a few villagers, if circumstances were different, we could have been friends. The only time I ever think Thal got real mad at you was when you aided Thralkoz and Shamus is their 3 person bashing against me near Tar Valon. You were willing to listen and reply with a matched tone, hardly ever to the point of raising your voice. Suprisingly unlike most villagers, you never infuriated me. I give you props, kudos, or whatever other expressions I hear about. Well played character, and very well done. Good luck on your next.

Thally, Lord of the Pool

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the Anvi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 19-May-02 06:51 PM
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., Shamus (Guest), 20-May-02 11:43 AM, #10
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., Rieger (Guest), 19-May-02 09:55 PM, #2
Reply Respect is due, Daiken (Guest), 20-May-02 01:00 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., Lintronea (Guest), 20-May-02 04:14 AM, #5
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., Lorak, 20-May-02 04:38 PM, #12
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., Intronan, 20-May-02 06:59 AM, #6
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the A..., Thalongrim (Guest), 20-May-02 09:35 AM #7
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., Nydeikon (Guest), 20-May-02 12:22 PM, #11
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., Boy Scout (Guest), 20-May-02 07:57 PM, #13
Reply Not a surprise, Dwoggurd (Guest), 21-May-02 05:06 AM, #14
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., The Maiden (Guest), 21-May-02 08:18 PM, #15
Reply Read this if you give him crap out con/pkratio, No Text (Guest), 19-May-02 09:08 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Read this if you give him crap out con/pkratio, OwlDragon (Guest), 19-May-02 10:33 PM, #3
          Reply con death, incognito, 20-May-02 10:42 AM, #8
               Reply RE: con death, Rieger (Guest), 20-May-02 11:20 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6625 Previous topic | Next topic