Subject: "RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the Anvil" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6625
Show all folders

Rieger (Guest)Sun 19-May-02 09:55 PM

#6627, "RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the Anvil"

Yes, I know the pk ratio sucks. What can I say? This was by far the hardest character I've ever played. There were several times I wanted to delete purely out of frustration. The ratio could have been a little better, I made lots of tactical errors, which I kicked myself for realizing too late. But, this character was supposed to be hard. That was the whole idea behind him. Thror is the Lord of hardships, and a drow would have to face the most hardships. I usually stick to ragers, and this was my first character in a little over a year. I normally take breaks between characters. I'm trying to decide whether or not to jump right into another one, I have a good idea for a role. I normally play battleragers, but this was the first defender I've played. At first I thought playing a defender sucked ass. It kind of did, it certainly added a little to the hardship aspect. But, the longer I played him, the more I learned to appreciate his defender advantages. Defenders are compliment other characters very well, and I think that is when they are at their best. Anyhow a few comments on the the characters Rieger interacted with.

Battle: Hell, there are a lot of you Rieger knew, but he didn't get to know many real well until after the village cleared out. Tobeldest, learned alot from you. You're a bad-ass giant. Shamus, the one Rieger knew best. It seemed like the two of us against the world all the time. I'm certain you'll do real well leading the village, and Rieger was glad you were there for his last death. I think we accomplished our priorities the best we could.

Nexans: Thalongrim, I liked how you made it a gentlemans war. Tons of honor. I was really impressed.

Dawn: Lysrieal, I wanted to have a conversation with you about war vs. peace, but never got the chance.

Warlocks: Verienel, and I'll add Lintronea here too because you two are attached by the hip. I think I died the majority to the two of you and that damn quicksand, I hate that #####!

Immortals: Intronan, got to know you a bit towards the rites. An excellent Imm you are. I especially like the fact that you comment over the cabal channel alot. And, Thror. Your religion is fascinating. There was a lot more I would have liked to have done, but I've heard others say it and I agree. You are an excellent imm to interact with, it was thouroughly enjoyable. It was kind of ironic, but fitting in some way that Rieger died on his quest for con. It was also a little more ironic that he fled into and was finished by the Matron. Thanks for the time, and the opportunity, the first few times Rieger spoke with you, I didn't think you were too impressed.

One last thing I would like to know, who was the person who kept ventriloquiting or whatever the spell is called "a vioce on the wind..." to Rieger all the time? It happened all the time even when he was in his teen ranks. I would especially like to know about that stuff about his sin's, and how they were his weakness.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the Anvi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 19-May-02 06:51 PM
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., Shamus (Guest), 20-May-02 11:43 AM, #10
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., Rieger (Guest), 19-May-02 09:55 PM #2
Reply Respect is due, Daiken (Guest), 20-May-02 01:00 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., Lintronea (Guest), 20-May-02 04:14 AM, #5
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., Lorak, 20-May-02 04:38 PM, #12
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., Intronan, 20-May-02 06:59 AM, #6
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the A..., Thalongrim (Guest), 20-May-02 09:35 AM, #7
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., Nydeikon (Guest), 20-May-02 12:22 PM, #11
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., Boy Scout (Guest), 20-May-02 07:57 PM, #13
Reply Not a surprise, Dwoggurd (Guest), 21-May-02 05:06 AM, #14
Reply RE: (CON) Rieger the Weaponsmaster, Apprentice of the ..., The Maiden (Guest), 21-May-02 08:18 PM, #15
Reply Read this if you give him crap out con/pkratio, No Text (Guest), 19-May-02 09:08 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Read this if you give him crap out con/pkratio, OwlDragon (Guest), 19-May-02 10:33 PM, #3
          Reply con death, incognito, 20-May-02 10:42 AM, #8
               Reply RE: con death, Rieger (Guest), 20-May-02 11:20 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6625 Previous topic | Next topic