Subject: "RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6610
Show all folders

Rieger (Guest)Mon 20-May-02 06:23 PM

#6615, "RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster"

I didn't take it personal. Every time I ran into you, It seemed to be bad timing. Kind of the wrong place at the wrong time. It was one of Rieger's goals to find you alone, and kill you. The one time it happened, you were in the Galadon's warrior guild, and Tobeldest and I were opening a guild, then I would go after you. Except an ass load of lightwalkers strolled into the city. I didnt press the issue further. Anyways, I agree with you. I love playing elven warriors too. I wanted to try a drow, and wow they have tons of enemies. Next time I'll stick with elven, or possibly a wood-elf. You were in a way Riegers opposite. And, it bothered the hell out of him that he never got to kill you. Although our characters never really verbally interacted a job well done on your evil hunt. You certainly were a thorn in my side.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 18-May-02 01:02 AM
Reply Now now..., Llohuir, 18-May-02 04:59 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Thelleneor (Guest), 18-May-02 01:19 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, ORB, 18-May-02 02:24 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Lintronea (Guest), 18-May-02 05:58 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Krivohan, 18-May-02 09:10 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Sharukin (Guest), 18-May-02 10:00 AM, #6
     Reply Bye., Dallevian, 18-May-02 10:52 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Daiken (Guest), 20-May-02 04:41 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Samtuka, 20-May-02 04:04 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Rieger (Guest), 20-May-02 06:23 PM #10
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Ooqogar (Guest), 20-May-02 06:26 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Dwoggurd (Guest), 21-May-02 05:31 AM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6610 Previous topic | Next topic