Subject: "RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6610
Show all folders

Thelleneor (Guest)Sat 18-May-02 01:19 AM

#6612, "RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster"

I have always liked playing elves, and elven warriors in particular, notwithstanding that they do not make the best warriors. For those of you who know, he was modelled after the elven lords from Lord of the Rings, which i felt was appropriate given that there are a number of lotr areas in carrion fields. While I enjoyed the character, I did not do justice to being a strong, elven swordsman as befitting those from the lord of the rings. This, coupled with the hours and hours and hours of rearmoring, and the cold shoulders I got from my attempts at a quest, plus only to die and be fully looted, took too much of a toll and took the enjoyment out of the character. Of course, lots of people never get quests, always get looted, and soldier on, but I supposed I just got tired in the end.

Some farewells:

Enemies:

Naumajair: Fought you twice, and both times you showed me what a prepared anti-paladin can do. My playing style is reckless, and I should have payed attention to the loss of movement.

Daiken: Mesharrah is probably more skilled than you, but you're a good player in your own right. I was almost certain I had you trapped, entwined and wrathed, but you got away as usual.

Dwoggurd: One of the best warriors in the realm. Always prepped, always tough, making groups flee. Well done.

Krivohan: Tough Lion. Also always prepped, and you have good tactical knowledge, knowing whom to make flee and whom to attack first, with good use of your shifting at the right moments.

Dullameh: I was unimpressed with you when you started out while I was playing a scion, but you seem to have grown into the role with skill. Ever since I joined the Maran, I've been looking for a few people to group to kill you, but it never took place.

Diriaric: A rager with honor.

Ooqogar: Funny big general.

Reiger: Wasn't personal that I was always after you, you were drow.

Friends:

Thelleneor wasn't really close to anyone, spending the majority of his time alone. In no particular order:

Lintronea: You flee too soon, but you were always cheerful and ready to help. Appreciate that.

Nilomasen/Verienel/Lasella : Warlock invokers who helped me and whom I could count on.

Aliera/Zardik/Turgethal/Karhon : Saw you all once or twice, but it was nice to talk occasionally to people of like mind.

Kerikorlian : The only Maran I grouped with to do any hunting at all. MY comments already on your section.

Samtuka: Cute little thief, very lovable.

Cariatid: I am sorry for the attack on the inn. I should not have done so. You too, were a friend of sorts.

Sharukin: Also another friend I travelled with, thanks for the help with the coral rings, and the travelling. I remember how painful it was ranking in the mid 40s without a proper third.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 18-May-02 01:02 AM
Reply Now now..., Llohuir, 18-May-02 04:59 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Thelleneor (Guest), 18-May-02 01:19 AM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, ORB, 18-May-02 02:24 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Lintronea (Guest), 18-May-02 05:58 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Krivohan, 18-May-02 09:10 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Sharukin (Guest), 18-May-02 10:00 AM, #6
     Reply Bye., Dallevian, 18-May-02 10:52 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Daiken (Guest), 20-May-02 04:41 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Samtuka, 20-May-02 04:04 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Rieger (Guest), 20-May-02 06:23 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Ooqogar (Guest), 20-May-02 06:26 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (DEL) Thelleneor the Weaponsmaster, Dwoggurd (Guest), 21-May-02 05:31 AM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6610 Previous topic | Next topic