Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ilasair the Yama Arashi, Imperial Shadow" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65972
Show all folders

Ilasair (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 03:12 PM

#65977, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ilasair the Yama Arashi, Imperial Shadow"

A very enjoyable character from my point of view but towards the end I just couldn't keep up peak hours to fight. Furthermore, I tried to avoid thieves/assassins and be really sneaky/underhand so I didn't really have all that many straight up fights. So some quick goodbyes.

Allies:

Ophanelu - Really enjoyed being ordered about by you Actually it was good fun shadowing you, I learned quite a lot. Would have loved to remained but I lost my way towards the end there. I just wasn't feeling the character anymore.

Merric - The early interactions were good. Had fun shame things went the way they did at the end.

Ubosh - It was all said in your death thread, a strong ally.

Kostyan - Didn't really interact much, but it was nice not being the only early morning Imperial. I think the greater % in cabal was due in part to our retrieval efforts during off peak times when some of the Fortress were around.

Enemies:

I had no problem with any off you and had some good fights. There was always some respect shown between us, which was nice. I think I got a lot of you once or twice except the paladins.

Gramoak - well played. The roleplay was spot on, always a pleasure dying to you.

Mryzzle - we had a couple good fights and it always seemed to go one way or the other. That time that I had you, Gramoak, Chante and Tonamanadulas (spelling?) chasing was a real rush. I still don't know how I survived.

Ton(whatever your name is) - It actually wasn't my intention to suicide that time during the second retrieval. A series of errors let to a virtual suicide run.

Atrinycyn - I think that death in the battlefield was one of the only times I was caught truly flat-footed (I hate 3 round lag on scissor kick. Spam practicing it is a nightmare, much worse than mule.) The stab/twist was a nice finisher, didn't see it coming.

Ckol - I had a lot of respect for you after that time at the Inn.

Dragahl (spelled correct?) - That time at the inn I wish I had tripped you instead of fled, that fight was touch and go.

Also, had some decent interactions with Creya, Aellendir, Jellek and some various other characters. Sorry if I left anyone out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ilasair the Yama Arashi, Imperial Sh... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 29-Jan-08 01:20 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ilasair the Yama Arashi, Imperia..., Ilasair (Guest), 29-Jan-08 03:12 PM #1
     Reply Also for Takaya., Ilasair (Guest), 29-Jan-08 03:30 PM, #2
     Reply Nicely done, Gramoak (Guest), 29-Jan-08 03:50 PM, #3
     Reply Yeah.., Ilasair (Guest), 29-Jan-08 04:51 PM, #7
          Reply Yeah, when you dropped me I just had to wrath spam stxt, Gramoak (Guest), 29-Jan-08 04:59 PM, #9
     Reply Inn Fight, Dragrahl (Guest), 29-Jan-08 03:52 PM, #4
     Reply Oh yeah..., Dragrahl (Guest), 29-Jan-08 03:54 PM, #5
     Reply Aww darn., Vreksoek (Guest), 29-Jan-08 04:09 PM, #6
          Reply I fought quite a few rangers., Ilasair (Guest), 29-Jan-08 04:59 PM, #8
               Reply Assassins own rangers., Merric (Guest), 29-Jan-08 07:00 PM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65972 Previous topic | Next topic