Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ilasair the Yama Arashi, Imperial Sh..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65972
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 29-Jan-08 01:20 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65972, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ilasair the Yama Arashi, Imperial Shadow"

Tue Jan 29 12:19:06 2008

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ilasair perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:136

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ilasair the Yama Arashi, Imperia..., Ilasair (Guest), 29-Jan-08 03:12 PM, #1
     Reply Also for Takaya., Ilasair (Guest), 29-Jan-08 03:30 PM, #2
     Reply Nicely done, Gramoak (Guest), 29-Jan-08 03:50 PM, #3
     Reply Yeah.., Ilasair (Guest), 29-Jan-08 04:51 PM, #7
          Reply Yeah, when you dropped me I just had to wrath spam stxt, Gramoak (Guest), 29-Jan-08 04:59 PM, #9
     Reply Inn Fight, Dragrahl (Guest), 29-Jan-08 03:52 PM, #4
     Reply Oh yeah..., Dragrahl (Guest), 29-Jan-08 03:54 PM, #5
     Reply Aww darn., Vreksoek (Guest), 29-Jan-08 04:09 PM, #6
          Reply I fought quite a few rangers., Ilasair (Guest), 29-Jan-08 04:59 PM, #8
               Reply Assassins own rangers., Merric (Guest), 29-Jan-08 07:00 PM, #10

Ilasair (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 03:12 PM

#65977, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ilasair the Yama Arashi, Imperia..."
In response to Reply #0

A very enjoyable character from my point of view but towards the end I just couldn't keep up peak hours to fight. Furthermore, I tried to avoid thieves/assassins and be really sneaky/underhand so I didn't really have all that many straight up fights. So some quick goodbyes.

Allies:

Ophanelu - Really enjoyed being ordered about by you Actually it was good fun shadowing you, I learned quite a lot. Would have loved to remained but I lost my way towards the end there. I just wasn't feeling the character anymore.

Merric - The early interactions were good. Had fun shame things went the way they did at the end.

Ubosh - It was all said in your death thread, a strong ally.

Kostyan - Didn't really interact much, but it was nice not being the only early morning Imperial. I think the greater % in cabal was due in part to our retrieval efforts during off peak times when some of the Fortress were around.

Enemies:

I had no problem with any off you and had some good fights. There was always some respect shown between us, which was nice. I think I got a lot of you once or twice except the paladins.

Gramoak - well played. The roleplay was spot on, always a pleasure dying to you.

Mryzzle - we had a couple good fights and it always seemed to go one way or the other. That time that I had you, Gramoak, Chante and Tonamanadulas (spelling?) chasing was a real rush. I still don't know how I survived.

Ton(whatever your name is) - It actually wasn't my intention to suicide that time during the second retrieval. A series of errors let to a virtual suicide run.

Atrinycyn - I think that death in the battlefield was one of the only times I was caught truly flat-footed (I hate 3 round lag on scissor kick. Spam practicing it is a nightmare, much worse than mule.) The stab/twist was a nice finisher, didn't see it coming.

Ckol - I had a lot of respect for you after that time at the Inn.

Dragahl (spelled correct?) - That time at the inn I wish I had tripped you instead of fled, that fight was touch and go.

Also, had some decent interactions with Creya, Aellendir, Jellek and some various other characters. Sorry if I left anyone out.

Ilasair (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 03:30 PM

#65978, "Also for Takaya."
In response to Reply #1

That first time we fought I had a perfect trap set, I kicked myself later on for getting slept. I could have won that.

Gramoak (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 03:50 PM

#65979, "Nicely done"
In response to Reply #1

Stone'n Bone feller! Good job, I was really pleased at the class exhibited on your part. You took dying with stride, you were generous with the things you looted, and it was always just a great encounter. You were willing to fight me, and whether you know it or not you caused a lot of trouble for me(Kote pwns shield ded).

Once again, kudos.

Gramoak

Ilasair (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 04:51 PM

#65984, "Yeah.."
In response to Reply #3

I knew all about the shield drop when you get a break. But wrath really really really hurts evils without protections. I had planned on assassinating you maybe, but I never seemed to land any since most people either were alerted by other hidey types or else figured I was stalking. I had several good partial hits but no straight up assassinates.

Gramoak (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 04:59 PM

#65986, "Yeah, when you dropped me I just had to wrath spam stxt"
In response to Reply #7

Also, you really worried me with assassinates. When I knew you were on, and I couldnt see you, I was hauling ass with all the experience of assassination-avoidance I could muster . So kudos on scaring most of the goodies in your range.

Dragrahl (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 03:52 PM

#65980, "Inn Fight"
In response to Reply #1

I *THINK* I would have pulled off the victory. In the beginning, I didn't, but that last round right before you fled I think had the fight swinging in my direction and I was hoping to lag you out and see what happened.

BUT, who knows, it could have gone the other direction too. That's what makes CF great - especially when fights are pretty evenly matched.

If you have it, you can post it on the other board - I don't log anything, but would love to analyze what I did right/wrong.

Dragrahl (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 03:54 PM

#65981, "Oh yeah..."
In response to Reply #4

GLWYN!

Vreksoek (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 04:09 PM

#65982, "Aww darn."
In response to Reply #1

Fun enemy with a cool attitude, from what I saw.

We had a couple fun fights. You were pretty gutsy but I got the impression you had a good plan of what you were doing.

And I really enjoyed the cocky Imperial RP. Too bad you never got a chance to "finish lessoning me on civilization" (or however you phrased it). Hrah. Well done.

Ilasair (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 04:59 PM

#65985, "I fought quite a few rangers."
In response to Reply #6

With a couple exceptions, once marked they were toast. My first pk death was to a ranger when I was mudding from work, but after that I don't think I ever fell to one again. Zax came really close the other day though.

Merric (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-08 07:00 PM

#65991, "Assassins own rangers."
In response to Reply #8

It's true!

Cool character. I'm not a pickpocket kinda guy and wish I coulda helped more in the fights.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65972 Previous topic | Next topic