Subject: "RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6572
Show all folders

KrivohanFri 17-May-02 06:16 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
80 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#6582, "RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long)"

A dirty, dumb, cowardly leader of an orc village talking to the High Chancellor of the darkest mages in Thera? I could tell you thought yourself an equal, but I didn't consider you one. IC I really dislike orcs and don't trust them whatsoever. It didn't help your situatuin that everytime I saw an orc on they were grouped with a Battlerager. Which led me to believe you were playing both sides against the middle and doing what was best for the orc clan. Not that I wouldn't blame you for it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Gramoti the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 16-May-02 08:48 PM
Reply Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Goapa (Guest), 16-May-02 09:43 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Vomalice (Guest), 16-May-02 09:54 PM, #2
     Reply I hated grouping with you., Daiken (Guest), 17-May-02 03:10 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Krivohan, 17-May-02 06:16 AM #4
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Nazgauga (Guest), 17-May-02 06:29 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Chuntog! (Guest), 17-May-02 06:47 AM, #6
     Reply Retort and an idea for Orcs!, Goapa (Guest), 17-May-02 10:05 AM, #7
          Reply Chuntog!, Chuntog! (Guest), 17-May-02 10:46 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Down with the Chief! Down with the Chief! (long), Eleke (Guest), 17-May-02 01:35 PM, #9
          Reply You, my friend are thinking of another orc because..., Goapa (Guest), 17-May-02 04:55 PM, #10
               Reply RE: You, my friend are thinking of another orc because...., Eleke (Guest), 17-May-02 05:50 PM, #11
                    Reply RE: You, my friend are thinking of another orc because...., Isildur, 17-May-02 06:33 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6572 Previous topic | Next topic