Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Naiinanajad the Stalker in the Woods" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64989
Show all folders

Naiinanajad (Guest)Tue 08-Jan-08 05:19 PM

#64996, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Naiinanajad the Stalker in the Woods"

This was a revisit to the ranger class for me. I'm almost been playing for a year now and this was my attempt to learn to pk with the ranger class.

Role was pretty much attack anything that moves so that's why you got attacked. Learned a lot about PKing with this class. Had a lot of fun, but had the worst luck. Sometimes because I didn't pay attention to what I was doing, but a lot of it was this guy just had really bad luck. Every time I tried to onslaught in a PK situation I would miss. I think I had the protect eyes edge but opponents would always get the first dirt on me even with dirt kicking perfected, little things like that.

Anyways, I had a lot of fun. I love rangers, it fits my playing style perfectly. First time with the Hunter/Mountaineer combo and I really liked it, but couldn't tell if sure footing was helping me at all. It didn't seem like it from the bash echoes, but maybe it reduced lag a little. Didn't have many friends so few goodbyes.

Macha - You're a damn tough one! I linked up with a mino rager that pretty much said the same thing. Just when I thought I had the upperhand Bam! I'd be toast.

Ambra - I had a helluva time against you as well. Really liked the character though, was hoping to get some banter from you but you never bought into that with me.

Argat - Hang in there, there's a lot to learn and you've got a pretty good handle on it. You're in the same boat as me. We have to learn where to find our prey.

Anen - Stop playing drunk. Just kidding, had fun chatting with you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Naiinanajad the Stalker in the Woods [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 08-Jan-08 03:36 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Naiinanajad the Stalker in the Woo..., Naiinanajad (Guest), 08-Jan-08 05:19 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Naiinanajad the Stalker in the Woo..., Movie (Guest), 08-Jan-08 06:31 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Naiinanajad the Stalker in the Woo..., DaveT (Guest), 08-Jan-08 08:31 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64989 Previous topic | Next topic