Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Naiinanajad the Stalker in the Woods" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64989
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 08-Jan-08 03:36 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64989, "(DELETED) [None] Naiinanajad the Stalker in the Woods"

Tue Jan 8 14:35:54 2008

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Naiinanajad perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:33
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:131

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Naiinanajad (Guest)Tue 08-Jan-08 05:19 PM

#64996, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Naiinanajad the Stalker in the Woo..."
In response to Reply #0

This was a revisit to the ranger class for me. I'm almost been playing for a year now and this was my attempt to learn to pk with the ranger class.

Role was pretty much attack anything that moves so that's why you got attacked. Learned a lot about PKing with this class. Had a lot of fun, but had the worst luck. Sometimes because I didn't pay attention to what I was doing, but a lot of it was this guy just had really bad luck. Every time I tried to onslaught in a PK situation I would miss. I think I had the protect eyes edge but opponents would always get the first dirt on me even with dirt kicking perfected, little things like that.

Anyways, I had a lot of fun. I love rangers, it fits my playing style perfectly. First time with the Hunter/Mountaineer combo and I really liked it, but couldn't tell if sure footing was helping me at all. It didn't seem like it from the bash echoes, but maybe it reduced lag a little. Didn't have many friends so few goodbyes.

Macha - You're a damn tough one! I linked up with a mino rager that pretty much said the same thing. Just when I thought I had the upperhand Bam! I'd be toast.

Ambra - I had a helluva time against you as well. Really liked the character though, was hoping to get some banter from you but you never bought into that with me.

Argat - Hang in there, there's a lot to learn and you've got a pretty good handle on it. You're in the same boat as me. We have to learn where to find our prey.

Anen - Stop playing drunk. Just kidding, had fun chatting with you.

Movie (Guest)Tue 08-Jan-08 06:31 PM

#64998, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Naiinanajad the Stalker in the Woo..."
In response to Reply #1

Na-i-na-na-jad...where's that from? Sounds really familiar.

DaveT (Guest)Tue 08-Jan-08 08:31 PM

#65001, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Naiinanajad the Stalker in the Woo..."
In response to Reply #2

Office Space

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64989 Previous topic | Next topic