Subject: "yeah thats the sucky part about being a villager" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64849
Show all folders

Yevandr (Guest)Fri 04-Jan-08 11:11 PM

#64862, "yeah thats the sucky part about being a villager"

You die to all sorts of silly things that just leave a sour taste in your mouth.

I thought you were a quality villager and you just got stuck in the rager death zone. Because of the way saves work and most classes gear up being stuck between 41-46 just makes you a sitting duck a lot of the time. If you had made it to hero and had decent skills in your second spec you would have seen a fairly large turn around in your fights.

I enjoyed interacting with you and I hope you give the village another shot.

p.s. Yevandr was almost a wood-elf because I don't think anyone has done a good one but I really thought if you heroed you coulda shown whats possible with the race.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Razell the Champion of Battlefields [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 04-Jan-08 09:36 AM
Reply Another?!?, Doriach (Guest), 04-Jan-08 12:11 PM, #1
     Reply Thanks., Razell (Guest), 04-Jan-08 10:38 PM, #2
     Reply yeah thats the sucky part about being a villager, Yevandr (Guest), 04-Jan-08 11:11 PM #3
          Reply Ignore me...was gonna say something but nvm n/t, Yean, 07-Jan-08 08:38 AM, #5
               Reply cough I ment to say wood-elf warrior, yevandr (Guest), 07-Jan-08 11:19 AM, #6
     Reply I'm with Doriach on this one., Malcolm, 05-Jan-08 10:16 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64849 Previous topic | Next topic