Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Razell the Champion of Battlefields
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=64849
64849, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Razell the Champion of Battlefields
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 4 08:35:26 2008

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Razell perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:81
64851, Another?!?
Posted by Doriach on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damnit!

With a certain musically inclined lady of the village being in somewhat dire straits, Doriach had you pegged as the new object of his...affections? Now who the F*ck is he supposed to hit on?

I liked razell, and always have a soft spot for wood-elf ragers...my first rager was one, and I got pwk'd by Valg...good times.

Make another now ya hear!
64861, Thanks.
Posted by Razell on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were the only reason why I thought 'maybe I shouldn't delete Razell', as you were lots of fun to be around with. But she was dying way too much to silly things, and I just couldn't get into the char like how I wanted to. Anyway, keep up with what you're doing, and I think you'll make it far. Good luck!
64862, yeah thats the sucky part about being a villager
Posted by Yevandr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You die to all sorts of silly things that just leave a sour taste in your mouth.

I thought you were a quality villager and you just got stuck in the rager death zone. Because of the way saves work and most classes gear up being stuck between 41-46 just makes you a sitting duck a lot of the time. If you had made it to hero and had decent skills in your second spec you would have seen a fairly large turn around in your fights.

I enjoyed interacting with you and I hope you give the village another shot.

p.s. Yevandr was almost a wood-elf because I don't think anyone has done a good one but I really thought if you heroed you coulda shown whats possible with the race.
64913, Ignore me...was gonna say something but nvm n/t
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
64919, cough I ment to say wood-elf warrior
Posted by yevandr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
haha sorry yean.
64887, I'm with Doriach on this one.
Posted by Malcolm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wait till I'm dead to elaborate further, but I really pushed to have have you brought in and enjoyed having you about. Very competent. Looks like Yevandr needn't worry about the village overflowing now. I thought you did well and your presence will be missed.

Mal