Subject: "Have to comment on my Imm Comments" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64821
Show all folders

Enigmatic (Guest)Thu 10-Jan-08 01:13 PM

#65116, "Have to comment on my Imm Comments"

I f-ing loved that bracelet. It was worth it. I was kicking myself after I got rid of it hoping that would be a good start on the trail to fix my alignment.

As far as the alignment change. The dream - My ONLY interaction on the subject. Speaking to Marcatis: Definately just another step to figuring out what I had to do. I liked the interaction. Was told I was too chaotic, so I dropped it, thanked him, and went on my way.

Asking Scions if they needed help lasted about... two seconds. After alignment change, I thought cabaling might give me the boost I needed to get interested in the character again. Obviously it would have just pissed someone off. Aside, I'd been at the Chasm before a few times helping without being asked, so it wasn't really anything too new.

I prayed to Rayhim at first because it was suggested by a neutral avatar. So, after a few days of that, and absolutely no responce, I decided to test out Daevryn. Roleplayed my way to finding both the bathhouse and the mansion, since the character had no idea where they were. The whole "If mommy says no" would pertain at all if only I'd gotten -any- responce but silence. So, after about a week of visiting shrines and praying, and realizing how much I already disliked playing the character, I just kinda burnt out on it. If I pissed either of the Imms off, sorry, was just trying to find something to do to with the situation.

Pretty sure I was just praying about bugs and things along that line, but it's an old character, and I've learned just not to pray at all. So, sorry if I annoyed, it wasn't intentional. The helpfil for prays says every fifteen minutes or so. I was waiting at least fortyfive to an hour. Might wanna fix the helpfile if you're going to rag on people about it, yknow? Again, if I annoyed, it wasn't intentional. Sorry about that.

Yes, I hated Heralds. That's what happends when one of them uses the word 'cunt' in rp conversation. I only ever attacked two Heralds: the one who called me a cunt, and the other that said there was nothing wrong with it.

Anyways, I just wanted to vent that all out a bit. If any Imms are pissed or whatever, sorry. I really enjoyed playing this character, but I'd stopped being interested far before the alignment change, and having no responce didn't fix it for me. I know that making me interested in my own character isn't your jobs, and I wasn't looking to be handfed.

The alignment change just really pointed out to me how bored I was, so I tried to do some rp to get back into it, and that didn't go too well, obviously. Thanks for all the interaction and exp that I did get. Sorry for all the headaches I seemed to have caused. I'll be more aware of it in the future.

Thanks for all your hard work Imms. I know I couldn't do it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [None] Sybea the Hand of the Unseen, Spymistr... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 03-Jan-08 09:52 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Sybea the Hand of the Unseen, Spym..., Zanbatou (Guest), 11-Jan-08 09:51 PM, #27
Reply Have to comment on my Imm Comments, Enigmatic (Guest), 10-Jan-08 01:13 PM #23
Reply RE: Have to comment on my Imm Comments, Yeah (Guest), 10-Jan-08 01:32 PM, #24
Reply RE: Have to comment on my Imm Comments, Href (Guest), 11-Jan-08 11:18 AM, #26
Reply Bloody annoying trapper!, Throkk (Guest), 07-Jan-08 03:28 PM, #22
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Sybea the Hand of the Unseen, Spym..., maxwell (Guest), 05-Jan-08 02:24 PM, #17
Reply Bleh, Enigmatic (Guest), 07-Jan-08 02:46 PM, #18
     Reply RE: Bleh, maxwell (Guest), 11-Jan-08 09:10 AM, #25
          Reply Oh god I love Trappers, Engimatic (Guest), 12-Jan-08 10:04 AM, #28
Reply Good thief., Klyndenstrom (Guest), 04-Jan-08 09:34 PM, #14
Reply Oh goodness!, Enigmatic (Guest), 07-Jan-08 02:47 PM, #19
Reply Well, well., Enigmatic (Guest), 03-Jan-08 05:03 PM, #2
Reply As that Imm..., Twist, 03-Jan-08 08:38 PM, #3
Reply Ahh, good times, good times. Good luck on the next. nt, Renian (Guest), 03-Jan-08 09:24 PM, #4
Reply RE: Well, well., Patick, 03-Jan-08 09:48 PM, #5
Reply Sybea!, Hrefnwik (Guest), 03-Jan-08 10:06 PM, #6
Reply Hey, you made spymistress!, Hrefnwik (Guest), 03-Jan-08 10:12 PM, #7
Reply Oi, Enigmatic (Guest), 04-Jan-08 08:14 AM, #12
Reply My direction sense..., Enigmatic (Guest), 07-Jan-08 02:52 PM, #21
Reply I'll miss all the info and planning in the shadows. nt, Zridv (Guest), 03-Jan-08 11:34 PM, #8
Reply Crossroads seem safer., Fal (Guest), 04-Jan-08 12:01 AM, #9
Reply Ha Ha!, Enigmatic (Guest), 07-Jan-08 02:48 PM, #20
Reply Istalin, Zephon, 04-Jan-08 02:53 AM, #10
Reply RE: Well, well., Saemio, 04-Jan-08 02:56 AM, #11
Reply I told you that thing was bad!, Vessdee (Guest), 04-Jan-08 12:40 PM, #13
Reply Was fun running around with you, Rioko (Guest), 05-Jan-08 09:25 AM, #16
Reply Man... I remember when you were on..., Kuruyle (Guest), 03-Jan-08 03:36 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Man... I remember when you were on..., stlucia (Guest), 05-Jan-08 05:10 AM, #15
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64821 Previous topic | Next topic