Subject: "Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64754
Show all folders

Soayel (Guest)Tue 01-Jan-08 12:46 PM

#64761, "Goodbyes"

Well, it's the End for that one. I had quite a ride, but I couldn't continue to Age-Death as I would have wanted.

I love Fortress, love Healers, and eventually I may come back to it, but I couldn't continue. There are things I did that didn't go too well, things I would have wanted to do but never could. All in all however, I'm relatively happy with what I did.

This char had a few Firsts for me: First Tattoo, First Title, First Leader.

I never did anything too out of the ordinary, and that's probably what killed him a bit. Anyway, I loved the experience, and the current state of the Fortress (Very few members) have nothing to do with my Deletion. I've had my share of bad times quite a lot.

There's one thing I want to say to a lot of people : Stop Rage Deleting, or Deleting, right after being Inducted. It sucks to spend time for you only to have you delete not long after, and it doesn't help getting more numbers.

Induction themselves, I wasn't very harsh. However, if you would RP someone (God I had a lot of that) that got his parents killed, yada-yada... I didn't really care. However, if you were ANGRY and didn't uphold the principles of Acolytes regarding these murderers (but would do it for others) that wasn't good enough for me. You can't just go and follow all the Code of the Acolytes, except if it concerns parent's murderers or someone like that, and get inducted anyway. It is a perfectly valid role, but not for an Acolyte when you don't want to evolve.

Also, I stumbled across a few posts on Dio of peoples bitching about me helping some evils. I didn't want to explain myself at that time because I never do that with living char. My character was ORDERLY good, and ACOLYTE. His orderly behavior included LAWFUL. Usually, when I could help someone getting attacked in town, I would do it. When it was Evil vs Evil, I still did. Why ? Because he was an ACOLYTE, and he knew he had more chances to help evils get on the right track by SHOWING them what it was all about, being GOOD. Why help the Orc above the Assassin, in Voralian (that started all that crap) ? Because the assassin was pissing everyone off in the Fortress, screwing them over, and over again. I was preferring to see him dead by the Orc, besides the assassin would also regularly attack in town.

Another time I healed an Evil bard (Abby, if I remember well), was a group of lowbies ranking on elves in darsylon. The bard wasn't dead but couldn't do anything either (mortally wounded), and his gnome friend had called on me. They left Darsylon alone, as far as I know, and I had several nice RP sessions with that one afterward, and it was one thing that kept me going on.

Anyway, enough rambling. I have a very bad memory of names, so don't hesitate to comment and reply.

Rayihn: Of course you come first. You were the whole reason for this character. I enjoyed every interactions we had, and I'm sorry I wasn't a better follower. I realized pretty early that my concept s*cked and I couldn't do all I would have wanted, but you still gave me my chance. Thanks for everything. I can't compare your tattoo with others since this was my first, and maybe it didn't trigger often because I was a healer, but I don't think it fires often/sooner enough. But maybe I didn't see everything it did either...

Niheriva: Good captain, and thanks for everything. Our views would usually be very different on all topics we would talk, but usually when I would question your position, it was only to make sure you really believed in it. It's one thing to say something, it's another to believe in it. And you were always very consistent and ready to defend your point. Thumbs up !

Niela: I would have liked to see you continue on, and I always enjoyed your company. But you really should have tried to help yourself and be helped, and gradually getting "spiritually" better. Anyway, still enjoyed seeing you around every time we did.

Hunsobo: You were a beast... Every time you were around, we would expect you to come knocking at our doors. I'm supprised I didn't die too often, and I can't count the number of times I fled with under 20-50hp. But we also did have a few interesting RP sessions, and it was nice to deal with.

Ktaar/Ildrim: Man.. You two would ruin anyone's day. You were competent assassins, and everyone would be on their toes when you were around. That Miraculous Foresight saved my ass more than I can think of, but you I think you two still succeeded on an Assassination once, each.. I'm sure you had to rethink your strategy with me around.

Anyway, for the others... Just post and I should respond.

Soayel

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Soayel Nesta'loth the Healer of th... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 01-Jan-08 02:32 AM
Reply Goodbyes, Soayel (Guest), 01-Jan-08 12:46 PM #1
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Soayel (Guest), 01-Jan-08 12:50 PM, #2
     Reply Do you realize..., Mek (Guest), 01-Jan-08 12:56 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Do you realize..., Soayel (Guest), 01-Jan-08 02:15 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Isildur, 01-Jan-08 04:35 PM, #5
     Reply Nope..., Twist, 01-Jan-08 07:11 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Nope..., Ducktrainer. (Guest), 02-Jan-08 12:19 AM, #8
          Reply The talent is getting to the point, Theerkla, 02-Jan-08 06:07 AM, #9
          Reply Less talented than Soayel., Twist, 02-Jan-08 07:45 PM, #11
          Reply RE: Nope..., Isildur, 02-Jan-08 11:11 AM, #10
     Reply Awesome job., Forsakens (Guest), 01-Jan-08 05:40 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Braemir, 07-Jan-08 04:07 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Davet (Guest), 08-Jan-08 01:16 AM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64754 Previous topic | Next topic