Subject: "Yeah" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64383
Show all folders

Firlanat (Guest)Fri 21-Dec-07 11:37 AM

#64424, "Yeah"

I got loaded up with phat l3wt early and not having played a lot
for a while the first time it got took, I whined a little. Im man enough to admit it. Ha.

I got much better later on, didnt care about dying because the Hero ranks are super super cool about not 'g all'ing corpse' and running off to the sewers to sort it out. Very cool.

I really enjoyed seeing you and Folsa poke your heads out of the bushes because I knew eventually you'd come to the Spire.

I have the one of me sending Folsa packing at convulsing. I actually uncursed my halberd because of that since I couldnt switch to axes during the fight I had to just hope I'd cut him off. If I get Folsa's ok I can post it, or just wait till he dies. You always seemed to do way too much damage for me. So yeah..those little potions (I know where to get them..just never spent any time gathering) would have helped a bit. Getting my polearm specs up a bit helped against you guys quite a bit. And of course the plethora of transmuters in the Spire at the time.

You were fun to fight, respectful and cool. Great Char.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Firlanat HammerSmite the Legend of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 20-Dec-07 01:08 PM
Reply Not really a rage, Firlanat (Guest), 20-Dec-07 10:22 PM, #1
     Reply Thanks for the Loot! n/t, Zaarg (Guest), 20-Dec-07 10:49 PM, #2
     Reply Good effort, Throkk (Guest), 21-Dec-07 03:54 AM, #3
          Reply Yeah, Firlanat (Guest), 21-Dec-07 11:37 AM #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64383 Previous topic | Next topic