Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Firlanat HammerSmite the Legend of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64383
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 20-Dec-07 01:08 PM
Member since 06th May 2024
16831 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64383, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Firlanat HammerSmite the Legend of the Battlefield"

Thu Dec 20 12:07:40 2007

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Firlanat perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:164

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Firlanat (Guest)Thu 20-Dec-07 10:22 PM

#64398, "Not really a rage"
In response to Reply #0

I had planned on deleting before the holidays. Had great interactions
with everyone except the scavenging lowbie looters. But when you die in Galadon I suppose thats what happens.

Spent a few gut-wrenching moments bartering back choice items from some of you.

Made a few Tribby mistakes, learned a lot about warriors. Havent ever played a Trib, and haven't played a warrior since before legacies.

Definitely will come out with a new one.

Reply and I'll say something.

Zaarg (Guest)Thu 20-Dec-07 10:49 PM

#64401, "Thanks for the Loot! n/t"
In response to Reply #1

aserg

Throkk (Guest)Fri 21-Dec-07 03:54 AM

#64418, "Good effort"
In response to Reply #1

After our first fight, where I took a single ring to look at it, and
you made a big scene out of it, I was a bit bummed. So what if it is
cool and dwarf only.

But you grew on me...you get a big thumbs up for trying hard. You definitely got more dangerous towards the end, making the fights more fun. I think there was one time where you sent Folsa running and came close to killing Throkk.

Seeing you were good aligned, it would have been a good idea to use protection potions...they are non-limited, easy to get, and last a long time. They would have helped a lot against Throkk at least.

Ask around. Since they are non-limited, people probably don't mind sharing some locations.

Good luck with your next.

Firlanat (Guest)Fri 21-Dec-07 11:37 AM

#64424, "Yeah"
In response to Reply #3

I got loaded up with phat l3wt early and not having played a lot
for a while the first time it got took, I whined a little. Im man enough to admit it. Ha.

I got much better later on, didnt care about dying because the Hero ranks are super super cool about not 'g all'ing corpse' and running off to the sewers to sort it out. Very cool.

I really enjoyed seeing you and Folsa poke your heads out of the bushes because I knew eventually you'd come to the Spire.

I have the one of me sending Folsa packing at convulsing. I actually uncursed my halberd because of that since I couldnt switch to axes during the fight I had to just hope I'd cut him off. If I get Folsa's ok I can post it, or just wait till he dies. You always seemed to do way too much damage for me. So yeah..those little potions (I know where to get them..just never spent any time gathering) would have helped a bit. Getting my polearm specs up a bit helped against you guys quite a bit. And of course the plethora of transmuters in the Spire at the time.

You were fun to fight, respectful and cool. Great Char.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64383 Previous topic | Next topic