Subject: "Goodbye, and thank you!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64365
Show all folders

Bjorn (Guest)Wed 19-Dec-07 07:36 PM

#64366, "Goodbye, and thank you!"

First of all, this char was just made to RP something I really wanted to try out, and to test a legacy that I was really interested in. The legacy ROCKED, was awesome in SO many ways.
My RP… Well, I guess I am not good enough to pull something like that off… Not when it comes knowledge of the game, RP or PK… Got some cool ideas, witch I didn’t know how to make obvious to the imm staff, so I hope I did annoy anyone up there in the way I brought it up. Sorry I didn’t stick around to see the outcome of it, but really… Just felt I was a waste of space in CF… heh
As some might have figured from my name Bjorn Hojing (Witch if you’ve noticed is my email address, bjorn.hojing@gmail.com ) I played Batu, Berak, Maynak, Cedek and Amberion as well.

Fortress was filled with cool players, but I was also tired of cabalwars, sick of raiding and defending. Don’t think I’ll be caballed again for a while. It also sucked not being able to enter hell, tried to figure out some ways to get there being good and all, but never quite had the time to RP that out with all the struggles I had with Bjorns role.

Basicly Bjorn was raised as a goodie by a man that thought Bjorn was his son and Bjorn thought it was his father, but his real father was insane and was murdered his mother. When Bjorn “found out” in his role I had already started to stop using berserk since it didn’t “feel” right. So, at the end each time I berserked I tried to live this out, and just charge at whatever was close. Ended up attacking a goodie assassin in my 40s witch led to some interesting RPing, at hero the only PK it led to was a death to Llorentz and two really unfortunate kills on the same gnome shifter. (I am truly sorry about that, but with the RP going on I just couldn’t let you live, I was certain I’d die when we fought the second time.)
I had high hopes to where this RP should lead me, but I just felt that I wasn’t good enough for it. And Llorentz, all that smacktalking to you was somewhat my RP after being attacked by you my char went berserk… heh

Goodbyes:

Imms: Thank you SO much for my lastname, the night I got it I really felt like I deserved it, but after that night my PK just fell though a hole… Also thank you to that imm who responded to my ooc pray, and politely answered my questions. To bad I didn’t stick around for the final answer to my question.

Fortress:
Niheriva: Thank you for the induction, just loved the question you asked me for my induction chat. I’ve kept asking questions like that to everyone I’ve spoken to for joining the fortress.

Darascus: Your though man, liked your char, and the player behind it. Ooh man did I make a fool out of myself so many times when you were around! Just don’t know why I managed to make so many mistakes with this char…

Pessawwkt: You basically only saw me making mistakes, somehow you were online almost every time I died or did something stupid… Loved being around you though.

Kelteon: You seem like a really new guy, loved being around you. You learn fast, keep it up!

Dungard: You’re the man! LOVE your RP, LOVE your style of fighting! And I REALLY wish to hear about your success with that build!
Rest, I haven’t forgotten about you but so many to write good stuff about so I’ll just leave it here.

Empire:
Caliana/thief: That, night, how many times did I kill you? Felt somewhat bad. But somehow the fights always felt close. And they were fun.

Chirikaw: Ooh, you are SO annoying! Stealing my weapons, and then just leaving me there. Made sure I was on my toes!

Zridv: Sorry about me almost going ooc, I was just so frustrated on myself that night. I know, it’s not an excuse… I deleted later that night.

Scion:
Chrichuk: Was fun to fight you, even though I never even was close to stand a chance… I really like your char.

Llorentz: Your though, had you saved by your cloak a few times. Only once by myself I believe, on the mountain. But The rest of the time we met I never stood a chance either. Got quite pissed when I lost my whip to you, had a really bad day. Almost went ooc, but I think I stayed IC quite well. Sorry about all the smacktalk, but it was at times when Bjorn was in the rage. Hehe Good showing there to kill both me and that cloud giant. (He must have come right after I died?)

Battle:
Harol: First times we fought I had no strength gear, so death was certain. Then I geared up when I hit hero just to fight you and Kostyan. But before I met any of you I got full looted by some lvl 13… So next time we fought, no strength gear again, and half naked. But went quite well… heh I really liked you as well.

Ceazar: I was 100% certain I had your ass in the blackclaw village, then you returned to smack my ass… Bah! Hehe

Overall: Failed char, in every way… Still, was a lot of fun before I hit lvl 51…

Bjorn
Batu
Berak
Cedek
Maynak
Amberion

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Bjorn Hojing the Legend of the Bat... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 19-Dec-07 04:40 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Bjorn Hojing the Legend of the..., Nolyek (Guest), 20-Dec-07 07:47 AM, #8
Reply Oooh! Forgot!, Bjorn (Guest), 20-Dec-07 07:52 AM, #9
Reply What legacies have you took? nt, Dervish, 20-Dec-07 03:10 AM, #5
Reply Leagcys, Bjorn (Guest), 20-Dec-07 04:17 AM, #7
Reply Goodbye, and thank you!, Bjorn (Guest), 19-Dec-07 07:36 PM #1
     Reply Hrm... PBF..., Bjorn (Guest), 19-Dec-07 07:37 PM, #2
     Reply What is this, delete your Fort char week?, Dungard (Guest), 19-Dec-07 08:08 PM, #3
     Reply RE: What is this, delete your Fort char week?, Laelliana (Guest), 21-Dec-07 02:39 PM, #14
     Reply RE: Goodbye, and thank you!, Chirikaw (Guest), 19-Dec-07 09:32 PM, #4
     Reply No idea... heh, Bjorn (Guest), 20-Dec-07 04:15 AM, #6
     Reply Its no problem, Zridv (Guest), 20-Dec-07 10:39 AM, #10
     Reply hehe yeah!, Bjorn (Guest), 20-Dec-07 11:03 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Goodbye, and thank you!, Llorenz (Guest), 20-Dec-07 11:21 AM, #12
          Reply Well..., Bjorn (Guest), 20-Dec-07 12:48 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64365 Previous topic | Next topic