Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Bjorn Hojing the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=64365
64365, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Bjorn Hojing the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Dec 19 15:36:31 2007

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Bjorn perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:122
64375, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Bjorn Hojing the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Nolyek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nice legacy huh?

I liked Bjorn. I would have liked to actually raid or defend more with you but that didn't happen a lot...

Good luck with the next
64376, Oooh! Forgot!
Posted by Bjorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Should have mentioned you! You showed me quite nifty stuff. :D Thanks alot for that. :D

Yeah, wished we would have defended or raided more together.
64372, What legacies have you took? nt
Posted by Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
64374, Leagcys
Soul of the mountain: Not very good, except that I could take quite some punischment...

Maelstrom of the veils: This just rocks, so cool! Negates dirt/disarm totaly, eyejab, blind whatever. Is it a fighter wher eyou have no friends, you can just get back in fighting. :D To bad I only have one logg of my winning a fight when blinded thanks to maelstrom.
It rocks. :D
64366, Goodbye, and thank you!
First of all, this char was just made to RP something I really wanted to try out, and to test a legacy that I was really interested in. The legacy ROCKED, was awesome in SO many ways.
My RP… Well, I guess I am not good enough to pull something like that off… Not when it comes knowledge of the game, RP or PK… Got some cool ideas, witch I didn’t know how to make obvious to the imm staff, so I hope I did annoy anyone up there in the way I brought it up. Sorry I didn’t stick around to see the outcome of it, but really… Just felt I was a waste of space in CF… heh
As some might have figured from my name Bjorn Hojing (Witch if you’ve noticed is my email address, bjorn.hojing@gmail.com ) I played Batu, Berak, Maynak, Cedek and Amberion as well.

Fortress was filled with cool players, but I was also tired of cabalwars, sick of raiding and defending. Don’t think I’ll be caballed again for a while. It also sucked not being able to enter hell, tried to figure out some ways to get there being good and all, but never quite had the time to RP that out with all the struggles I had with Bjorns role.

Basicly Bjorn was raised as a goodie by a man that thought Bjorn was his son and Bjorn thought it was his father, but his real father was insane and was murdered his mother. When Bjorn “found out” in his role I had already started to stop using berserk since it didn’t “feel” right. So, at the end each time I berserked I tried to live this out, and just charge at whatever was close. Ended up attacking a goodie assassin in my 40s witch led to some interesting RPing, at hero the only PK it led to was a death to Llorentz and two really unfortunate kills on the same gnome shifter. (I am truly sorry about that, but with the RP going on I just couldn’t let you live, I was certain I’d die when we fought the second time.)
I had high hopes to where this RP should lead me, but I just felt that I wasn’t good enough for it. And Llorentz, all that smacktalking to you was somewhat my RP after being attacked by you my char went berserk… heh

Goodbyes:

Imms: Thank you SO much for my lastname, the night I got it I really felt like I deserved it, but after that night my PK just fell though a hole… Also thank you to that imm who responded to my ooc pray, and politely answered my questions. To bad I didn’t stick around for the final answer to my question.

Fortress:
Niheriva: Thank you for the induction, just loved the question you asked me for my induction chat. I’ve kept asking questions like that to everyone I’ve spoken to for joining the fortress.

Darascus: Your though man, liked your char, and the player behind it. Ooh man did I make a fool out of myself so many times when you were around! Just don’t know why I managed to make so many mistakes with this char…

Pessawwkt: You basically only saw me making mistakes, somehow you were online almost every time I died or did something stupid… Loved being around you though.

Kelteon: You seem like a really new guy, loved being around you. You learn fast, keep it up!

Dungard: You’re the man! LOVE your RP, LOVE your style of fighting! And I REALLY wish to hear about your success with that build!
Rest, I haven’t forgotten about you but so many to write good stuff about so I’ll just leave it here.

Empire:
Caliana/thief: That, night, how many times did I kill you? Felt somewhat bad. But somehow the fights always felt close. And they were fun.

Chirikaw: Ooh, you are SO annoying! Stealing my weapons, and then just leaving me there. Made sure I was on my toes!

Zridv: Sorry about me almost going ooc, I was just so frustrated on myself that night. I know, it’s not an excuse… I deleted later that night.

Scion:
Chrichuk: Was fun to fight you, even though I never even was close to stand a chance… I really like your char.

Llorentz: Your though, had you saved by your cloak a few times. Only once by myself I believe, on the mountain. But The rest of the time we met I never stood a chance either. Got quite pissed when I lost my whip to you, had a really bad day. Almost went ooc, but I think I stayed IC quite well. Sorry about all the smacktalk, but it was at times when Bjorn was in the rage. Hehe Good showing there to kill both me and that cloud giant. (He must have come right after I died?)

Battle:
Harol: First times we fought I had no strength gear, so death was certain. Then I geared up when I hit hero just to fight you and Kostyan. But before I met any of you I got full looted by some lvl 13… So next time we fought, no strength gear again, and half naked. But went quite well… heh I really liked you as well.

Ceazar: I was 100% certain I had your ass in the blackclaw village, then you returned to smack my ass… Bah! Hehe

Overall: Failed char, in every way… Still, was a lot of fun before I hit lvl 51…

Bjorn
Batu
Berak
Cedek
Maynak
Amberion
64367, Hrm... PBF...
Anyone mind picking it up for me? Won't be able to get one until january due to my recent trip to the US... Those tickets don't come for free! heh
64368, What is this, delete your Fort char week?
Posted by Dungard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for the kind words. There was a time when I was really discouraged about continuing on, but I decided to keep going because people seemed to enjoy Dungy's personality. This char is pretty much all about making people laugh to me, so I'm glad you were having fun too.

I liked Bjorn, and I think you'll be missed. I kind of got the sense that you *almost* had something good in your RP, but that you just weren't able to bring it out. To me, human is one of the hardest classes to RP. I guess we're all human, and so how does one stand out as an awesome human? Like if you are an orc you alter yourspeech and talk about how much you hate elves and dwarves. Make odd references to blood and bodily functions and whamo, you gots you a solid RP! Human is much more intricate, so don't feel bad that it was tough.

Laellanna, if you delete I'm coming to you're (' shows posession right???) house to brutalize you. FYI.
64429, RE: What is this, delete your Fort char week?
Posted by Laelliana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well.. I deleted...

Not really though. It's your ... your house. I'd hate to see a drunk half naked dwarf show up at my house calling me names.

Bjorn I liked from what I saw, though not a lot. Always too busy trying to level to really get to know Bjorn. The one time we got to raid together after being called out of gold farming was a blast. Thanks for showing me stuff.

After reading a certain log at a certain other site, I'm kind of bummed you burned out and didn't follow through with the rage thing. Looked like some nice interaction, which always makes me jealous. Personally I think you'd have had fun in the long run, but oh well. Luck with your next!
64371, RE: Goodbye, and thank you!
Posted by Chirikaw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was that before or after I found out you were fortress?
:) I was misinformed that you were a villager and I tend
to tie a few of those up and leave so I have practice, and
well deathblow HURTS! *rofl*
64373, No idea... heh
n/t
64379, Its no problem
Posted by Zridv on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I try to be cool with people who I kill and leave most things. I just absolutely hate a few pieces of gear and I will take them. The same thing happens against me as well. Anyway, I was wondering if you were at some breaking point when you got upset about the "one" piece of gear. I can understand though losing everything to a group of loot whores. Anyway, I wish we would have had some more fights, but hey, thems the breaks right. For what its worth, you seemed pretty well equipped to me. That sequence of my fight with you and then assassinating Kelteon and getting the codex back is one of my favorite moments in CF. You did give me a tough run there.
64380, hehe yeah!
Was a good fight. :D Until I lost my weapons... Was pretty screwed then. Had accidently pressed bash before I was supposed to... So got stuck in the fight, most likely wouldn't have gotten far but still.
64381, RE: Goodbye, and thank you!
Posted by Llorenz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Did'nt mind the trash talking so it was cool. Atleast you were one of the few that trash talked and was willing to try and back it up. Enjoyed our fights and our banter. Question why do you think your character was a failure? I mean you had a last name, you were pretty much decked out like a madman form lvl 42 onwards. What constitutes a failed character in your book?

LLorenz
64382, Well...
I just felt that I could live up to the RP, didn't feel like I was "random" enough with my berserking. Sometimes it felt like my english wasn't good enough for some flashy emotes... At other times I felt my PK-skills waining. And it was really really frustrating to RP that role. It took ALOT of me to make the RP, and well... I didn't really delete at a perfect time, I was extremly tired and it was 03:00 in the morning. Had been online for about 8 hours I believe. So might have been a mistake, didn't feel like it until I started to hear some good things about the char. heh

Well, I hope someone fixes the PBF soon because I'm quite curious of some things. If not I'll get to see it in jan/feb anyways. :D