Subject: "Little Sister" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64340
Show all folders

BraemirMon 24-Dec-07 12:00 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2007
45 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64532, "Little Sister"

Well,

I was waiting to see if you would post any goodbyes, but I guess not. I considered you my Little Sister for most of your life (since my life is still going ). During your younger years, when I was mortal, you had the tendacy to over extend yourself in combat. Often running a head and away from my healing when the Fortress was under assault. While I know you wanted parity for the most part, when you did this it would eventaully lead to the Tara'Bal dying. Something I hope you learned not to do.

I tried to encourage you as often as possible while you were Elder. I think you would have been a fine Elder Prophet, just needed to have a bit more faith in yourself IMO. Not sure if that was just you being overly humble IC, or some OOC thoughts were filtering through.

All in all, I liked Dey. I hope for the best for your next character. Good luck!

Braemir

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Deyriaras Dh'thauma the Pupil of the A... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 18-Dec-07 10:08 PM
Reply Little Sister, Braemir, 24-Dec-07 12:00 AM #3
Reply RE: Little Sister, Cyth (Guest), 24-Dec-07 09:06 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Deyriaras Dh'thauma the Pupil of t..., Patick, 20-Dec-07 03:53 PM, #2
Reply Hey! Yer wernt suppose to do that!, Kelteon (Guest), 19-Dec-07 01:19 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64340 Previous topic | Next topic