Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Deyriaras Dh'thauma the Pupil of the A..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64340
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 18-Dec-07 10:08 PM
Member since 06th May 2024
16831 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64340, "(DELETED) [None] Deyriaras Dh'thauma the Pupil of the Archon"

Tue Dec 18 21:06:40 2007

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Deyriaras perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:209

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BraemirMon 24-Dec-07 12:00 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2007
45 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64532, "Little Sister"
In response to Reply #0

Well,

I was waiting to see if you would post any goodbyes, but I guess not. I considered you my Little Sister for most of your life (since my life is still going ). During your younger years, when I was mortal, you had the tendacy to over extend yourself in combat. Often running a head and away from my healing when the Fortress was under assault. While I know you wanted parity for the most part, when you did this it would eventaully lead to the Tara'Bal dying. Something I hope you learned not to do.

I tried to encourage you as often as possible while you were Elder. I think you would have been a fine Elder Prophet, just needed to have a bit more faith in yourself IMO. Not sure if that was just you being overly humble IC, or some OOC thoughts were filtering through.

All in all, I liked Dey. I hope for the best for your next character. Good luck!

Braemir

Cyth (Guest)Mon 24-Dec-07 09:06 AM

#64545, "RE: Little Sister"
In response to Reply #3

I admit, about two weeks before I deleted I lost faith in Dey. I am still trying to become better at pk after my dozen or so rp charactors. I am getting better, but not where I want to be yet. And it was time to let her go. I uninducted her because I saw her as a failure. RL is tugging me, and I wasn't getting the time on-line that I wanted. It is still tugging and I have yet to even touch my mud client in two weeks. Perhaps when the holidays are over, and business slows down and I can invest time into CF again.

P.S. I liked you too.

PatickThu 20-Dec-07 03:53 PM
Member since 17th Oct 2007
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#64385, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Deyriaras Dh'thauma the Pupil of t..."
In response to Reply #0

aww im gonna miss making you coffee! and thanks for the wedding, hehe it was really fun.

Alpha-Q

Kelteon (Guest)Wed 19-Dec-07 01:19 AM

#64350, "Hey! Yer wernt suppose to do that!"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for inducting me. Wished i coulda saw yer more then the three times we met! I enjoyed the weddings of paticks n'things! good luck on your next character.

kelteon

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64340 Previous topic | Next topic