Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerizol the Disciple of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64093
Show all folders

Nerizol (Guest)Sat 08-Dec-07 07:52 PM

#64103, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerizol the Disciple of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

If you mean the 2nd part of the legacy...yes, it didn't fire much on me that I recall. As I told you, I was so glad to fight you because I was considering doing the same legacy combo myself.

Thanks for the fun fights, and the engaging chat. I don't usually like to talk to my enemies but you and a few others made it worth it. Good luck with your next!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerizol the Disciple of Ancient Wa... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 08-Dec-07 10:36 AM
Reply Loved our interactions, Firlanat (Guest), 17-Dec-07 09:16 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerizol the Disciple of Ancien..., Nerizol (Guest), 08-Dec-07 10:48 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerizol the Disciple of Ancien..., Tkishi (Guest), 08-Dec-07 04:20 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerizol the Disciple of Ancien..., Nerizol (Guest), 08-Dec-07 07:52 PM #5
     Reply You'll be missed., Folsa (Guest), 08-Dec-07 07:48 PM, #3
     Reply RE: You'll be missed., Nerizol (Guest), 08-Dec-07 07:50 PM, #4
     Reply Liked you a lot., Throkk (Guest), 09-Dec-07 04:37 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64093 Previous topic | Next topic