Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerizol the Disciple of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64093
Show all folders

Nerizol (Guest)Sat 08-Dec-07 10:48 AM

#64094, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerizol the Disciple of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Not my best, but I don't think I was as bad as the reputation I probably have.

Props to Folsa, Throkk, Tkishi, Firlanat, Bolorg, that one assassin I traveled with when younger, Sybea, Nahmordyn. Maybe some others I'm forgetting, but I generally am not too enthusiastic about most people in Tribs right now and most Outlanders seemed to disappear after Linaeren/Nev were heroimmed.

Random elf transmuter in Hamsah a few months ago: You were right. I didn't allow it on purpose and didn't even realize what had happened until you sent me tells (was distracted by the phone) but after the fact it didn't really seem like something my character would do to turn himself in.

Moving to a new apartment. Will be a bit before I get internet access at home again, but I didn't really like the character anyway.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerizol the Disciple of Ancient Wa... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 08-Dec-07 10:36 AM
Reply Loved our interactions, Firlanat (Guest), 17-Dec-07 09:16 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerizol the Disciple of Ancien..., Nerizol (Guest), 08-Dec-07 10:48 AM #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerizol the Disciple of Ancien..., Tkishi (Guest), 08-Dec-07 04:20 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nerizol the Disciple of Ancien..., Nerizol (Guest), 08-Dec-07 07:52 PM, #5
     Reply You'll be missed., Folsa (Guest), 08-Dec-07 07:48 PM, #3
     Reply RE: You'll be missed., Nerizol (Guest), 08-Dec-07 07:50 PM, #4
     Reply Liked you a lot., Throkk (Guest), 09-Dec-07 04:37 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64093 Previous topic | Next topic