Subject: "Yay that was fun... I guess." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63711
Show all folders

trewynTue 27-Nov-07 09:37 PM
Member since 04th Jan 2005
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63727, "Yay that was fun... I guess."

I felt like I got my wings back a little bit with Zennon. I got to explore a lot of the things that were put in in my absense. I got legendary awareness and attune, which in my opinion by the time you get attune, you've pretty much explored everywhere you might need it so... it's kinda pointless. Legendary awareness is interesting. I was very disappointed when all the cool wands I could use I found out I either couldn't get alone or I simply couldn't use being neutral. So while the Enigma kept me alive, I'd rather have taken something else. There are also some odd wands that I felt like I should be able to use but I couldn't like faerie fire and faerie fog. It says offensive but what it REALLY means is offensive utility, nothing like fireball or wall of fire. Fluid deceptions rocks.

I had all of the healing edges which was cool, I could go from near 0 hp to 1100 before my slow wand wore off. I also had dual strip which I NEVER once saw work in my LIFE... so I felt robbed. If I had known it was going to work... zero I would have chosen counter punch or something else. It's EXPENSIVE.

I had lots of nexus friends, Ciselor, Breamly, Rhaussaugh, Yrillbink you all were cool. Yrillbink gets lots of flak but I take that as more people with their one idea of what something should be and not being able to accept someone elses opinion on it. I got REAL tired of people who weren't nexus telling my nexun how to be a nexun. That crap gets old. Come on people, it's called roleplay. Your character isn't a nexun, he wasn't raised one, he doesn't know jack about a nexun and keep it that way. I did NOT like Xilia at all. I in fact quit playing for two weeks after my interview with her when she started talking about Mirlin having sex with her butt with a spear. I meant to log it, but it was so retarded and frustrating I just quit. I didn't even want to be in the Nexus after that then I just walked by the island and Yrillbink inducted me real fast so I figured I'd just roll with it.

I wanted to age die but I couldn't get into it. The nexus is BORING... that's the short end of it. If you aren't going to spice it up for a cabal that's meant to be a team effort when you're the only one around, you should talk to them more. If you don't have the time or don't want to talk to them then you should give them some more solo powers or some fuzzy dice to play with. I wanted to play a druid nexun, but I'm fairly certain Zennon will be my last nexun ever.

I had some alright enemies, the only one that comes to mind is Teutonium. The rest I don't remember well enough to say anything about.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [NEXUS] Zennon the Legend of the Battlefield [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 27-Nov-07 01:12 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Zennon the Legend of the Battlefi..., Its Bink (Guest), 29-Nov-07 04:31 AM, #6
Reply Yeah..., trewyn, 30-Nov-07 01:13 AM, #7
Reply Another one bites the dust, Krengrar (Guest), 28-Nov-07 02:35 PM, #3
Reply Hahahah..., trewyn, 30-Nov-07 01:35 AM, #10
Reply Yay that was fun... I guess., trewyn, 27-Nov-07 09:37 PM #1
     Reply Question about dual strip, _Magus_, 28-Nov-07 03:32 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Question about dual strip, trewyn, 30-Nov-07 01:21 AM, #8
          Reply I did some checking..., Twist, 04-Dec-07 01:36 PM, #13
               Reply Well there you go!, Trewyn2 (Guest), 05-Dec-07 03:36 AM, #14
     Reply RE: Yay that was fun... I guess., Behrious (Guest), 28-Nov-07 04:25 PM, #4
     Reply I remember you!, trewyn, 30-Nov-07 01:38 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Yay that was fun... I guess., TJHuron, 28-Nov-07 09:40 PM, #5
          Reply Uhh... I hope I didn't delete it..., trewyn, 30-Nov-07 01:25 AM, #9
               Reply RE: Uhh... I hope I didn't delete it..., TJHuron, 30-Nov-07 02:20 AM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63711 Previous topic | Next topic