Subject: "Haha, I remember you now." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63682
Show all folders

LhydiaSat 24-Nov-07 09:34 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2382 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63693, "Haha, I remember you now."

The first time I killed you under Arkham and was at your corpse when you called me dumb for not looting your knapsack full of gambling items which included 4 pouches of nourishment. The second time I killed you for calling me dumb and anyone who has gambling items has gold. I took your 40 gold and knapsack, that was it. The rest of the times you were in the groups I attacked and were going for some vengeance with some spells while you had a group and didn't flee when you had the chance. If a knapsack and gold is looting the hell out of someone..and come on..you had over 15 items you won gambling that I could put to use..then yeah, I'm guilty. =(

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Sheuja the Mistress of Vision [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 24-Nov-07 10:16 AM
Reply Hehe, just felt like killing a bunch of people. n/t, Lhydia, 24-Nov-07 10:30 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Hehe, just felt like killing a bunch of people. n/t, Aubrei (Guest), 24-Nov-07 02:23 PM, #2
          Reply Not likely!, Sheuja (Guest), 24-Nov-07 03:22 PM, #3
          Reply Haha, I remember you now., Lhydia, 24-Nov-07 09:34 PM #4
               Reply RE: Haha, I remember you now., Aubrei (Guest), 25-Nov-07 11:37 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63682 Previous topic | Next topic