Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aersith the Rejuvenator" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62178
Show all folders

Aersith (Guest)Wed 24-Oct-07 12:59 AM

#62936, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aersith the Rejuvenator"

Eh, sorry for the lack of goodbyes. Life caught up, rushed ahead, and I'm still trying to catch up. That being said, this was probably the character I found the most challenging and stimulating. With 4 flaws (sickly, weak, 2x frail, I think) it was over seconds after I got caught with my pants down, most times.

That being said, I think scouting out whats-his-name for the captain was one of the most entertaining pk experiences I ever had....even if I was asleep the whole time. I wonder what it was like for him? This annoying, weak, useless healer gates to him, then attempts to teleport away before getting slept, then the captain shows up...repeatedly.

Thanks a lot baerninika for the challenge you offered with the rp. No, this wasn't my first empowered char...however, I hadn't realized that if there was a deity for your chosen sphere, you had to be empowered by them, rather than another deity in the light.

Heh. I was really sorry to delete this char...I had honestly hoped to be able to take this one to hero(imm in time) status, if at all possible...I've always wanted to take part in the other side of rp and mud design....don't suppose something could be arranged for a guy who has neither a char nor the time to make one and get to hero?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aersith the Rejuvenator [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 27-Sep-07 10:48 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aersith the Rejuvenator, Pesawwkt (Guest), 28-Sep-07 06:05 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aersith the Rejuvenator, Baerinika, 28-Sep-07 01:31 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aersith the Rejuvenator, Evori (Guest), 28-Sep-07 02:52 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aersith the Rejuvenator, Aersith (Guest), 24-Oct-07 12:59 AM #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62178 Previous topic | Next topic