Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aersith the Rejuvenator" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62178
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 27-Sep-07 10:48 AM
Member since 10th May 2024
16837 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62178, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aersith the Rejuvenator"

Thu Sep 27 10:47:35 2007

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Aersith perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:43
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:64

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pesawwkt (Guest)Fri 28-Sep-07 06:05 PM

#62240, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aersith the Rejuvenator"
In response to Reply #0

I am totally sorry to see this one, I thought you had a interesting take going. I know I grilled you over it and you did well explaining your take on things. I would have loved to see this play out, but alas the fort exodus continues.

BaerinikaFri 28-Sep-07 01:31 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62235, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aersith the Rejuvenator"
In response to Reply #0

Surprised not to see any goodbyes from you on this one. Was this your first experience with empowerment? I thought the RP was really well done with the 'transition' of your role from Corrlaan to Baer but I would have really *really* liked to have seen some role updates centered around it. Good luck on your next.

There will be no white flag above my door. - Dido

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to cry
So come on courage
Teach me to be shy
Cause it's not hard to fall - Damien Rice

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter, footsteps even lighter - Kelly Clarkso

Evori (Guest)Fri 28-Sep-07 02:52 PM

#62237, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aersith the Rejuvenator"
In response to Reply #1

Damn you for leaving, we coulda heroed so easily *shakes an angry fist* good luck

Aersith (Guest)Wed 24-Oct-07 12:59 AM

#62936, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aersith the Rejuvenator"
In response to Reply #1

Eh, sorry for the lack of goodbyes. Life caught up, rushed ahead, and I'm still trying to catch up. That being said, this was probably the character I found the most challenging and stimulating. With 4 flaws (sickly, weak, 2x frail, I think) it was over seconds after I got caught with my pants down, most times.

That being said, I think scouting out whats-his-name for the captain was one of the most entertaining pk experiences I ever had....even if I was asleep the whole time. I wonder what it was like for him? This annoying, weak, useless healer gates to him, then attempts to teleport away before getting slept, then the captain shows up...repeatedly.

Thanks a lot baerninika for the challenge you offered with the rp. No, this wasn't my first empowered char...however, I hadn't realized that if there was a deity for your chosen sphere, you had to be empowered by them, rather than another deity in the light.

Heh. I was really sorry to delete this char...I had honestly hoped to be able to take this one to hero(imm in time) status, if at all possible...I've always wanted to take part in the other side of rp and mud design....don't suppose something could be arranged for a guy who has neither a char nor the time to make one and get to hero?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62178 Previous topic | Next topic