Subject: "out." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62169
Show all folders

Ord (Guest)Thu 27-Sep-07 04:19 AM

#62171, "out."

First character in a long time. Had fun. Had a role from the beginning, but didn't put it in because the plan was not to go caballed. Niheriva changed that. Heh.

Anyway. I ranked a whole crapload faster than I expected. Mainly because of role I could never turn down someone who wanted to join me while I was out grinding.

Then there were like 3-4 logons where I would get money for roots, go buy roots, and die within 10-20 minutes, and have to go get money for roots, go buy roots, and die within 10-20 minutes.

I didn't mind the dieing. Even if I had been stripped naked every time I wouldn't have had a problem with it. It's just the fact that the roots are death-rot.

I died again, about 3 minutes after buying roots again. I couldn't face yet another trip to get 5-10g then buy roots.

I figured I'd give it a day or two to cool off. So I rolled a character that was quite different.

Well.

As can probably be expected. That one's role turned out fun too. So I kept playing that one.

I knew I wasn't coming back to Ord, though it took me a few days to actually log on and delete.

Thanks to all of you who made Ord fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ord the Initiate of the Macalla [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 27-Sep-07 04:08 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ord the Initiate of the Macall..., Evori (Guest), 28-Sep-07 02:56 PM, #2
Reply out., Ord (Guest), 27-Sep-07 04:19 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62169 Previous topic | Next topic