Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ord the Initiate of the Macalla" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62169
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 27-Sep-07 04:08 AM
Member since 10th May 2024
16837 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62169, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ord the Initiate of the Macalla"

Thu Sep 27 04:05:03 2007

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Ord perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:56

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Evori (Guest)Fri 28-Sep-07 02:56 PM

#62238, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ord the Initiate of the Macall..."
In response to Reply #0

Ord, you bastard. I rolled Evori up to level with you after leveling with my other character in the lowbie stages, and you up and delete *shakes another angry fist* All my fort friends are dying off, noesss

Ord (Guest)Thu 27-Sep-07 04:19 AM

#62171, "out."
In response to Reply #0

First character in a long time. Had fun. Had a role from the beginning, but didn't put it in because the plan was not to go caballed. Niheriva changed that. Heh.

Anyway. I ranked a whole crapload faster than I expected. Mainly because of role I could never turn down someone who wanted to join me while I was out grinding.

Then there were like 3-4 logons where I would get money for roots, go buy roots, and die within 10-20 minutes, and have to go get money for roots, go buy roots, and die within 10-20 minutes.

I didn't mind the dieing. Even if I had been stripped naked every time I wouldn't have had a problem with it. It's just the fact that the roots are death-rot.

I died again, about 3 minutes after buying roots again. I couldn't face yet another trip to get 5-10g then buy roots.

I figured I'd give it a day or two to cool off. So I rolled a character that was quite different.

Well.

As can probably be expected. That one's role turned out fun too. So I kept playing that one.

I knew I wasn't coming back to Ord, though it took me a few days to actually log on and delete.

Thanks to all of you who made Ord fun.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62169 Previous topic | Next topic