Subject: "I didnt know what to make of you." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59571
Show all folders

Vhloughvang (Guest)Wed 04-Jul-07 11:50 AM

#59617, "I didnt know what to make of you."

like I log in one day and uhhh ? who is this lvl 44 app wtf ?
then everyone tells me you were real green so I didnt wana rush into things... I tryed to get a few ideas of why you were such a old app and alot of people doubted your style and everything with the mid life decision to join battle. I was unsure what to make of it, I knew you put your own ass out on the line a few times but I also knew that this was either a long break return char, or someone very new to CF so I was kinda torn.

Do I induct you and try to teach you all about battle and hope that you make out well enough that It dosent reflect poorly on me and more importantly on the village.

Do I not induct you knowing that once your in battle your going to be fighting everyone and there mother in groups and raids and guna prob have distaste for cf and all the pk and madness.

Do I let you hang out there with app title and get pounced on cus everyone knows your with out the perks for the most part.

Do I try to come up with some things for you to acomplish and hope that it helps you learn some things and then kinda coach you into battle and then do what I can to not make it a "bleh throw away" char.

I ultimatly didnt know what to do, but then you deleted.

I am sorry if I made the wrong decision by letting it linger for a while but I needed to see that you were realy into it...

Again I am sorry it didnt work out and I am sorry that our playing times didnt mesh better so that I could have put more time into helping you.

I hope you come back to the village sometime soon with everything you learned and keep learning

Good luck in the fields and keep at it

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Maynak the Initiate of the Macal... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 02-Jul-07 12:00 PM
Reply I didnt know what to make of you., Vhloughvang (Guest), 04-Jul-07 11:50 AM #3
Reply RE: I didnt know what to make of you., Maynak (Guest), 04-Jul-07 04:55 PM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Maynak the Initiate of the M..., Vllgr (Guest), 02-Jul-07 09:44 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Maynak the Initiate of the M..., Maynak (Guest), 03-Jul-07 04:21 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59571 Previous topic | Next topic